Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Diplomat.
basically u took a spot

:rofl:

Spoiler

Original post by Fiduciam

Spoiler

@The Diplomat. is gravely injured I'm afraid...
Original post by Fiduciam

Spoiler

Fidu I will do it, or die in the attempt

Original post by homeland.lsw

dw I am very dedicated
Original post by The Diplomat.
Fidu I will do it, or die in the attempt

appreciated, dw I believe in u

m8 do u even know Diplo? He'll get the job done with half an arm.

plus u have molvi ji in there, an injury is nothing he can't fix.
Well what time do you want. I'm up till 12, but that's really all...

Do you really need everyone to be online for the game, or could just maybe slow down the action or something, while at the same time setting tasks that are more difficult and so they can be carried out over a day or something? :dontknow:
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Do you really need everyone to be online for the game, or could just maybe slow down the action or something, while at the same time setting tasks that are more difficult and so they can be carried out over a day or something? :dontknow:

I was thinking about those things...
Maybe bring in a bit of creative writing...harder riddles...drawing tasks...
definitely give it some thought
Well what time do you want. I'm up till 12, but that's really all...

Earlier would be better for me but it's fine, don't change your entire schedule just for me. I can still dip in during that time period, I just can't have a very fast reaction time...
Original post by Plagioclase
Earlier would be better for me but it's fine, don't change your entire schedule just for me. I can still dip in during that time period, I just can't have a very fast reaction time...

don't worry, I'll take that into account
Original post by z33
Oh right :colondollar: well ... I don't know if we stand a chance if this guy/ thing gonna be spearing us and RKOing here and there x'D
This butler is nothing like Alfred :colonhash:

Never seen/ heard of that :tongue: :colondollar:

He's played by Michael Caine though
@homeland.lsw I missed like all of that and it's starting to confuse me anyway :/
Original post by Alexion
@homeland.lsw I missed like all of that and it's starting to confuse me anyway :/

Don't worry Alexion. I will make it much more easy to play. Stay tuned. If you can make it online between 9-11pm that's great
Don't worry Alexion. I will make it much more easy to play. Stay tuned. If you can make it online between 9-11pm that's great

I know this'll probably sound really stupid but 9pm? :dunce:
Original post by Blondie987
I know this'll probably sound really stupid but 9pm? :dunce:

Yes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Blondie987
Thanks!

No problemo malady:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was thinking that we could have the big event every Friday and Saturday evening, hopefully, you guys don't have school/uni/work or something that you need to wake up early for the next day.

Also, the format needs to be more organised

@homeland.lsw you know what I'm talking about...
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by longshot100
I was thinking that we could have the big event every Friday and Saturday evening, hopefully, you guys don't have school/uni/work or something that you need to wake up early for the next day.

Also, the format needs to be more organised

@homeland.lsw you know what I'm talking about...

You need to learn to tag...
@longshot100 and yes I realise this thank you I remember our lengthy discussions today...
You need to learn to tag...
@longshot100 and yes I realise this thank you I remember our lengthy discussions today...

Is that a good lengthy or a bad lengthy

@homeland.lsw, I thought it was like Insta, where you just press the space bar
Original post by longshot100
Is that a good lengthy or a bad lengthy

@homeland.lsw, I thought it was like Insta, where you just press the space bar

good lengthy
and this is not like instagram
Updates
Hello all, Butler Jones here. I hope you all had a wonderful night. Gigi Hammersmash whimpers, tears rolling down her face while tea gives me an ice cold glare.
I’m sure you have all realised that one of you is missing…I’m afraid zeus had a little accident…
“It was no accident!!” Kitto screamed. “You knew exactly what happened!” Lord Labrodite tightly hugged him, comforting as best as one could.
Never mind that, I have an announcement. Many people find this situation confusing and sometimes are not accessible for what ever reason. I have decided to make the manor open for exploration between the hours of 8pm to 11pm. I will set tasks to some players. Those of you I tag, will take part in mini games. I will quote everyone so that they can see the progress of the game. Everyone will be quoted in the storyline posts. Occasionally you will be asked to make decisions, but not do anything too difficult…hence the rpg

Spoiler

If you have any questions please PM me…
Updates tonight…

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)

Latest