The Student Room Group

Should I wait to ad my Bank Account?

I have a teen's bank account that will run out in November.

Can I apply for a student bank account now and add it when I apply or do I have to add my teen's bank account and get the student one later?

Do you need a confirmed place at uni for a student account e.g. after results day?
Hi Charlotte_Simm

For your funding to be paid we simply require the bank details you wish to use at least 4 working days before your payment is due to be made. You can change the bank details on your account through the online account or by calling us.

You would need to speak to the bank for the criteria of getting the student account.

Thanks
Original post by Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Hi Charlotte_Simm

For your funding to be paid we simply require the bank details you wish to use at least 4 working days before your payment is due to be made. You can change the bank details on your account through the online account or by calling us.

You would need to speak to the bank for the criteria of getting the student account.

Thanks

Thank you, this helps a lot
Original post by Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Hi Charlotte_Simm

Thanks

Thanks, so does this mean I would be able to change my account after I start university too ? Say 4 days before one of my later payments went through ?

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending