The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Glassworks accommodation??

Is anyone else planning on living in the glassworks accommodation? I want to make it my first choice accommodation but I cant find anyone else wanting to live there!

Scroll to see replies

Brand new building with gym. Looks great but not the best area! Vauxhall road is depressing and an industrial area full of garages and warehouses
Liverpool
Reply 2
The area doesn't bother me that much, it's further up the road that's the industrialised bit, and it's right next door to Marybone, and 2 minutes away from the uni..
I'm just looking for someone else considering living there, because so far there's about 8 of us!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rachellh
The area doesn't bother me that much, it's further up the road that's the industrialised bit, and it's right next door to Marybone, and 2 minutes away from the uni..
I'm just looking for someone else considering living there, because so far there's about 8 of us!

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's good then as long as you've got people with you then. Just my college is on Vauxhall so I've been around the area and the people around it far too much. Depressing and ugly
Reply 4
I am living in glassworks flat 53. Moving in March to study adult nursing! Is anyone else??
Reply 5
I've found quite a few people moving in, when I applied for accommodation yesterday there was no standard rooms left!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I've found quite a few people moving in, when I applied for accommodation yesterday there was no standard rooms left!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you moving in? I have booked an ensuite classic because there was no standard ensuite left!
Reply 7
I'm moving in in September hopefully, but yeah it's a classic room most people have gone for I think x

Posted from TSR Mobile
im planning on living there 🙊X
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 9
In September? What are you studying? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
In September? What are you studying? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll be there from March studying nursing x
Reply 11
Original post by Leighanne123
I'll be there from March studying nursing x

I am moving in March too :smile: do you move on March 19th?
Yea well I'm it going until the 21st 😊
Reply 13
Yea well I'm it going until the 21st 😊

Oh finally I found someone! Are you studying adult nursing?
I sure am 😀
Reply 15
Oh my god I am made up I have found someone 😂😂 do you know what flat number your staying in? How old are you? I'm so excited too move now :smile:
Original post by GI123
Oh my god I am made up I have found someone 😂😂 do you know what flat number your staying in? How old are you? I'm so excited too move now :smile:

Ano finally😊, I'm 19 , moving into flat 52 room B or somthing like that. What is ur name? Omg same I'm so excited such a big move 😃
Reply 17
Ano finally😊, I'm 19 , moving into flat 52 room B or somthing like that. What is ur name? Omg same I'm so excited such a big move 😃

Oh my god so close!!! I'm moving in to flat 53, room A!! & im 18! Add me on Facebook if you like .. Gina Ingman :smile:
Original post by GI123
Oh my god so close!!! I'm moving in to flat 53, room A!! & im 18! Add me on Facebook if you like .. Gina Ingman :smile:

U are probs across the corridor or upstairs then😀😀, there think I've added you on Facebook if I have the right person lol x
Anyone know of anyone starting mental health nursing in March 2016? I just found out I'm staying in the glassworks this year, getting really excited now!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending