The Student Room Group

Master Loans

Hello. I wanna know when will the applications for Postgraduate Loans will begin..and if it has started where do i apply?
Reply 1
Hi dear,

I am pretty much in the same position as you are as I so badly need the loan in order to be able to survive it financially as I will be leaving home and my family behind to move to Swansea for my postgraduate Masters whilst at the same time paying my bills and for everything else in London.

From what I gathered, there has not been any release dates as to when the loan application will open. However, if you are keen on being abreast with any news in relation to the application open date, you can always sign up to the findmasters news letter.
This process only takes a few seconds to imput your email address and sign up and there will bring to you any information in relation to the subject matter as soon as it becomes available to them.

The link to follow in order to sign on for the news letter is:
http://www.findamasters.com/email-updates/?U=Y

Good luck.

Mel.
Do your research. There's more than enough information on this forum.
Reply 3
Original post by Aceadria
Do your research. There's more than enough information on this forum.

But none of it answers the OP's original questions, as those details haven't been released yet.
Original post by Klix88
But none of it answers the OP's original questions, as those details haven't been released yet.

Yes, they do.
Reply 5
Yes, they do.

Can you provide a link to the application system? I haven't seen one yet, but it would be helpful to know about it.
Original post by Klix88
Can you provide a link to the application system? I haven't seen one yet, but it would be helpful to know about it.

I was referring to other threads on TSR having the information the OP was looking for.
Reply 7
I was referring to other threads on TSR having the information the OP was looking for.

The OP wanted to know where to apply - this info isn't available anywhere yet.
Original post by Klix88
The OP wanted to know where to apply - this info isn't available anywhere yet.

And he/she could have determined this from the other threads. I feel like this exchange is turning in a never ending circle.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending