The Student Room Group

Sky Graduate Programme - Strategy 2016

Scroll to see replies

So I'm pretty sure iv not got through as I haven't even had a phone interview yet! No response whatsoever but my application says received and under review?
Confused
Original post by Tbx
There goes my application down the toilet :frown:.

Perhaps rather than rejecting candidates straight away, they are waiting for people to accept the offers they are giving out. I assume they will continue to hold AC's until all places have been filled they will reject the rest of the candidates.

I haven't even been contacted for a phone interview or been told I haven't been successful. Has anyone else applied for the corporate affairs scheme?
Original post by zxCharlottexz
I haven't even been contacted for a phone interview or been told I haven't been successful. Has anyone else applied for the corporate affairs scheme?

I think you should email them to get an update.
Reply 43
Hey guys, I contacted Sky today and they are aiming to respond back to everyone by Christmas or early January. They didn't say I was rejected but I am a bit concerned as I know they held some assessment centres for the programme I applied for. Ah well just going to have to wait and see!
Just got through to the telephone interview. Anyone has any advice on the Finance ones?
Reply 45
Original post by Imperial Blitz
Just got through to the telephone interview. Anyone has any advice on the Finance ones?

Is it for the Livingston or London site? What start date?
Original post by 080694
Is it for the Livingston or London site? What start date?

All have their first year in Scotland with the second year in London.

Start date is August/September 2016
Reply 47
Original post by Imperial Blitz
All have their first year in Scotland with the second year in London.

Start date is August/September 2016

Just asking as I got my position for August 2016 start, 3 years Scotland

Quick Reply