The Student Room Group

Are we on a pause or what?

So me and my boyfriend have been facing some personal issues in our lives and we agreed that we should put the relationship on pause for some time. This was mainly because of him and what he was facing. However, I did ask about if there are boundaries and it seems that there aren't just that, communication wont be as much because we both need our space to find who we are again.

But then, after spending a night, he helps me out with my groceries, and tells me how I'm his Queen and we took selfies and stuff... like a normal couple. He even insisted that I uploaded a picture of us on instagram.

So I'm just confused.
Original post by Anonymous
So me and my boyfriend have been facing some personal issues in our lives and we agreed that we should put the relationship on pause for some time. This was mainly because of him and what he was facing. However, I did ask about if there are boundaries and it seems that there aren't just that, communication wont be as much because we both need our space to find who we are again.

But then, after spending a night, he helps me out with my groceries, and tells me how I'm his Queen and we took selfies and stuff... like a normal couple. He even insisted that I uploaded a picture of us on instagram.

So I'm just confused.

Talk to him, it's the only way you will both resolve the issues.
Reply 2
Original post by Rock Fan
Talk to him, it's the only way you will both resolve the issues.

I have, but he's the type that shows more than he says, words are not his thing.
Original post by Anonymous
I have, but he's the type that shows more than he says, words are not his thing.

Breaks never work, you both are either in a relationship or not and he needs to realise that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending