The Student Room Group

First house party advise?

So I'm in year 11 and going to my first house party in two weeks😁😊 Most of the people going often go to party's and I don't want to embarrass myself, I just want to have a good time, so what are the do and don'ts, do I take a bag, what should I wear..ect. Any advise would be useful!
Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
keep your clothes on
Reply 2
if someone tells you they have sweets in their cars, dont go with them
Reply 3
I was thinking of wearing tights, black mini skirt, crop top and my converse?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Safety first. Wear a hi-vis jacket at all times.
Reply 5
Original post by offhegoes
Safety first. Wear a hi-vis jacket at all times.

founds this hilarious!!
Original post by FlyingBird
I was thinking of wearing tights, black mini skirt, crop top and my converse?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah that's a pretty safe bet. As for taking a bag, you won't need a full sized thing but take a small evening bag type thing for your phone / makeup etc. And then take your fizzy drinks / sweets in a carrier bag (seeing as you're underage).

Don't get out of control from excessive consumption of fizzy drinks / sweets, you'll just be embarrassed by your actions later (though its never as bad as you think)

Linked to the previous one, don't throw up from excessive fizzy drink consumption. Its not fun for anyone.

There isn't anything you really need to do, just relax and have a good time. You'll come to realise its not such a big deal and you don't need to think too much into it.
just don't overdo it if you're not used to parties and don't stress about it, it's a house party not anything formal

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending