The Student Room Group

Children's Nursing 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ao1811
Does anyone know how long it usually takes Salford to get back to you after an interview?

Salford said that the majority of the people won't hear back until they've finished interviews. Couple of months yet I'm afraid.
Oh have they I haven't heard anything since my interview last Wednesday , when was yours ?
Original post by Mrsxmas
Still waiting... They have asked for clarification of quals though so they are working on them so hopefully will here something soon............
Original post by Abcdeabcde
Has anyone heard back from Manchester or Huddersfield

Posted from TSR Mobile

My daughter just got an interview for April at Manchester
Original post by Jannypanny
My daughter just got an interview for April at Manchester

She got a message last night
Original post by Mrsxmas
Still waiting... They have asked for clarification of quals though so they are working on them so hopefully will here something soon............

I have my Bradford interview tomorrow, did you take your qualifications certificates with you or did they not ask for it. On the email they sent they said they didn't want certificates. Just double checking
Original post by labeeba_m
I have my Bradford interview tomorrow, did you take your qualifications certificates with you or did they not ask for it. On the email they sent they said they didn't want certificates. Just double checking

No certificates needed at interview . Good luck
Has anyone had an interview at Hertfordshire? Do you know if the interviews are MMI or just a normal interview?
Also heard you get interviewed by a child?
Reply 967
Hi, was wondering if anyone could tell me how long the Leeds selection day lasts? I need to book flights over and back but I have no idea, thanks. :smile:
Original post by Helenroutledge
No certificates needed at interview . Good luck

Thank you, another quick questions, can we use a calculator for the maths test?
Thank you, another quick questions, can we use a calculator for the maths test?

No tests at Bradford x
No tests at Bradford x

Oh yeah they mentioned it on the email. How long did the whole thing last?
(edited 8 years ago)
Oh yeah they mentioned it on the email. How long did the whole thing last?

Think finished about 11:30
Think finished about 11:30

That's not long at all, thank you for your help.
Hopefully you get some good new soon xx
Just putting it out there...waiting to hear back from interviews is pure TORTURE! 😆
Original post by allym123
Just putting it out there...waiting to hear back from interviews is pure TORTURE! 😆

I hope you here soon!!! Where have you applied? ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by skytrenfield

Posted from TSR Mobile

**hear

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by allym123

Oh my god. Tell me about it. I'm going out of my mind! I had 2 interviews 2weeks ago and they said I'd hear back within two weeks and I still haven't heard, but seeing people on here recieving offers lol I have 2 interviews next week too. But this process is horrible :frown: x
Original post by skytrenfield

Posted from TSR Mobile

Southampton & Bournemouth but only had an interview for Southampton so far, last Monday - I'm refreshing everything like mad 24/7 🙈
Original post by emmawebb
Oh my god. Tell me about it. I'm going out of my mind! I had 2 interviews 2weeks ago and they said I'd hear back within two weeks and I still haven't heard, but seeing people on here recieving offers lol I have 2 interviews next week too. But this process is horrible :frown: x

It really isn't the most fun experience is it?! So stressful, I feel like I'm running on nerves right now! I just want to know, yes or no, the waiting is killing me!
Reply 979
Original post by emmawebb

Well I have an interview next week and I already pretty much know that I won't hear back until May when all the interviews have been done x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending