The Student Room Group

The FIFA Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dirtybit
It's easy to influence the game as a no.10 when your not playing as ANY

Would disagree. I'd just pass to my player if I was ANY and ensure he gets more touches of the ball. Plus with a lot of human players the only other players you are likely to control is the CBs and fullbacks.
Original post by jam277
Would disagree. I'd just pass to my player if I was ANY and ensure he gets more touches of the ball. Plus with a lot of human players the only other players you are likely to control is the CBs and fullbacks.

I'm a team player and don't look at who I'm passing to but rather the best pass to make.

Yeah, If you've ever played ANY you'd realise what I'm saying. You can't control 2 players at once so if I'm using a CPU player I can't my player into good positions to enable him to score/assist, it's more of a luck thing.
I'm a team player and don't look at who I'm passing to but rather the best pass to make.

Yeah, If you've ever played ANY you'd realise what I'm saying. You can't control 2 players at once so if I'm using a CPU player I can't my player into good positions to enable him to score/assist, it's more of a luck thing.

I play ANY a lot in other pro clubs. It's not that hard personally. Yeah the positioning thing is a bummer but if you have a lot of players you are only controlling the defence. Second it goes into midfield you can control your player if he's an AM.
Original post by jam277
I play ANY a lot in other pro clubs. It's not that hard personally. Yeah the positioning thing is a bummer but if you have a lot of players you are only controlling the defence. Second it goes into midfield you can control your player if he's an AM.

True but not always the case
Original post by jam277

It definitely does depend on position and playing style though.

The fact is that when there's a lot of humans playing, selfish players are going to see more of the ball and score more goals. This applies especially in the striking positions which is why I sometimes fade when everybody is playing.

When you have too many people, everybody tries to make the same through ball run regardless of their position, so I naturally try to spread out so we aren't all clustered together. Obviously this means I get in fewer goal scoring positions but if I didn't do that it'd just be a nightmare. That's the main reason why I play my best football with 3-4 players instead of 5+.

The sad truth is that selfish players who are pretty good at the game will always do better just because of the way FIFA is in terms of achievements and ratings. Hate to use it as an example but drop in is full of people who don't pass and what do you know, they have the most involvement and score the most goals.
Football is a team game but that doesn't mean FIFA is too...
Breaking News.

RK to leave the club.

More to follow.
Yeah... Coz your Online is about to run out
This is like when Anderson left United
Hasn't got his pocket money to renew ps plus

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Hasn't got his pocket money to renew ps plus

Posted from TSR Mobile

Isn't student maintenance just pocket money from SFE :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Louis. Is Gay
Isn't student maintenance just pocket money from SFE :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Perspective:

Isn't work money just pocket money from the Company
Perspective:

Isn't work money just pocket money from the Company

Deep

Posted from TSR Mobile
I like it Deep in my ass

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fair enough
Fair enough

Kanye West mode eh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not because I've got exams in a few months...

AR spends his on 4 cheeseburgers from Macky's to cure that hangover.
Kanye West mode eh

Posted from TSR Mobile

7. I am your OG and will be respected as such

#waves
inb4 rk loves a finger up the arse
7. I am your OG and will be respected as such

#waves

13. You own waves???? I own your child!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rk2k14
Breaking News.

RK to leave the club.

More to follow.

Maybe we'll be able to have a conversation that doesn't revolve around race and what trim we all have now.
Original post by zKlown
Maybe we'll be able to have a conversation that doesn't revolve around race and trim we all have now.

You've still got Dirty & dif for that.

Quick Reply

Latest