The Student Room Group

Do you love anyone or are you in love

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Daniellaaa
I love my family,does it count?

Damn Buffting! U r evrywhere! I love Daniellaaa does that count?
Or whoever is in the picture...
(edited 8 years ago)
No.

Original post by Cold 187um
Yes, I am in love with someone. I've always loved her and I will always love her. She has taught me some very important things about life. She has given me an amazing gift and shown me what it feels like to be loved and wanted. She's the only person who has done that for me and she's the only person I've ever properly connected with. It feels amazing to have such a deep, intimate connection with another person. I'll never stop loving her. There's nothing she can do that will stop me from loving her. She's the most amazing, loveliest, kindest and most wonderful woman I've ever known. She has made my life so much better and easier, she has given me true happiness and I've never felt that before. She has given me a unique gift. I can't live without her.

Yeah; good luck with that.
Original post by Cold 187um
Yes, I am in love with someone. I've always loved her and I will always love her. She has taught me some very important things about life. She has given me an amazing gift and shown me what it feels like to be loved and wanted. She's the only person who has done that for me and she's the only person I've ever properly connected with. It feels amazing to have such a deep, intimate connection with another person. I'll never stop loving her. There's nothing she can do that will stop me from loving her. She's the most amazing, loveliest, kindest and most wonderful woman I've ever known. She has made my life so much better and easier, she has given me true happiness and I've never felt that before. She has given me a unique gift. I can't live without her.

I diagnose copy pasta
Do celebrities count?
Recently realised that the few months where I felt like I was in love, I was fooling myself.

I've yet to experience true love... :love:
Original post by Anonymous
Are you in love with anyone or do you love somebody at this time in your life?
What has your experience of them been like? Would you stop loving them if they did something to hurt you?

What is love?

Baby, don't hurt me.
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm in love with love

I love my adorable baby bro
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
I diagnose copy pasta

I'd like some of that pasta
Reply 29
No, just my family!
Original post by rhiifuu
I think so... ??

wtf do you mean "I think so?" You're still married to me don't forget :colonhash:
Original post by Profesh
No.

Yeah; good luck with that.

Thanks man :smile:

Original post by anosmianAcrimony
I diagnose copy pasta

Haha really she feels it as well and it's always genuine between us, it's the same for me as well :smile:
Yep...

Spoiler

Original post by Indeterminate
Yep...

Spoiler

You're too nice
Reply 34
Yep...

Spoiler

Does that include Bahu-rani? :teehee:

I'm tempted to start that up again :laugh:
Original post by enaayrah
You're too nice

Lol, I wouldn't say that. It's what life's all about! :h:

Original post by nucdev
Does that include Bahu-rani? :teehee:

I'm tempted to start that up again :laugh:

:unimpressed:

:lol:
I honestly would like to experience falling in love one day or even something remotely close to that but sometimes I think I'm incapable of love.
Yep...

Spoiler

Thank god I'm included in that too! :h:

No one loves me:frown:
Original post by BrokenLife
Thank god I'm included in that too! :h:

No one loves me:frown:

^Rubbish. You're loved by many! :yes:
^Rubbish. You're loved by many! :yes:

I don't want to be loved by many :frown: