The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xKay
leicester are ten points clear of united

It's still so weird to see Leicester top of the league :eek:. I hope they go on to win it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Spurs looking more likely to throw up a title challenge than Arsenal at minute. Just me who thinks Vardy's goal ain't all that - recall Suarez scoring a similiar, and better one IMO, vs Norwich at Anfield.

Will United's form dip back into its usual cycle or is there a change at play? Borthwick Jackson played well it seems but Sunday a big test for his ability.
Always get anxious when Giggsy's absent, hope he's been behaving.
Beat Chelsea and maybe, just maybe we've finally turned a corner. Top 4 is really touch and go and the way Spurs and especially Leicester are going about this season, we'd need Arsenal to fall out in order for us to make it. It really is starting to look bleak for us even with the 3-0 win tonight.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aky786UK
Just me who thinks Vardy's goal ain't all that - recall Suarez scoring a similiar, and better one IMO, vs Norwich at Anfield.

Original post by Kenan and Kel

wow almost identical!!!!!

[video="youtube;6502rre0DhQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6502rre0DhQ[/video]
Always get anxious when Giggsy's absent, hope he's been behaving.

He's off to Celtic.
Original post by trapking
Stoke haven't won at old trafford in 40 years....

Today is the day they win :redface:

Can't say i'm confident we will do well tbh expecting a defeat.... 2-0 Stoke again!

Lel.
How the **** do Spurs have such a strong GD
Vardy tearing us a new one back at the start of LVG's tenure doesn't seem so funny now does it. The first of many.
Original post by difeo
So any foul is cheating?

[video="youtube;xkAz5CT6apM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkAz5CT6apM[/video]

This for example, by a United legend. He knew what had to be done for the team, he knew the punishment, and he did it. There's no attempt at deceiving the ref like with diving. It's exactly the same with Suarez.

We know enough. Innocent until proven guilty, we can't just make up that "well maybe Suarez also cheated on his wife for years".

I see your point but although I love OGS that was "cheating" :smile: I don't think that any foul is cheating but intentionally handling the ball on the line is "cheating" but a normal tackle would not be - you may disagree but thats my opinion.

Original post by Louis. Is Gay
You're a dumbass if you think Suarez's handball vs Ghana was wrong

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you're gonna call be a dumbass, at least don't be a pussy and quote me :smile:
Reply 3711
rekt
Original post by SirAlexFerguson

If you're gonna call be a dumbass, at least don't be a pussy and quote me :smile:

Yassss Girl
Original post by SirAlexFerguson

Ok, you're a ****ing dumbass. His actions took his team into the World Cup semi's, I'd do the same thing over and over again for my country. That is all. Also, a girl using derogatory terms like "pussy"? Dissappointing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
G'won SAF :lol:
Original post by Louis. Is Gay
Ok, you're a ****ing dumbass. His actions took his team into the World Cup semi's, I'd do the same thing over and over again for my country. That is all. Also, a girl using derogatory terms like "pussy"? Dissappointing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Time to make another dupe mate
Time to make another dupe mate

Dw, I've got like 50 in the bank

Posted from TSR Mobile
How the **** do Spurs have such a strong GD

They've conceded the fewest goals in the league and scored the 2nd highest number of goals in the league. Simple maths, bro.

Can't believe we're still 2nd in the league for the fewest goals conceded as well. Thought the last couple of months dropped us down a bit.
Original post by xKay
rekt

dat mata facial expression and the word "rekt"....

perfection.
wazza hasn't lost it

martial scored a bEAUty

GOOD PERFORMANCE!?!!!!!

you know what that means lads

we're gonna lose 2-0 vs chelsea

Latest