The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Imagine this was your family. That map of the West bank is misleading, Palestinians
have been pushed out of much of their land, with most of the west bank now under Israeli military control, with Israeli settlements taken over.
(edited 8 years ago)
both sides just as bad
Nope. Pretty much indefensible.

The collective punishment policies are akin to North Korea's guilt by association mantra.

Now wait for the idiots to arrive and blame Hamas/terrorists/Muslims/Israel is a democracy etc...
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by walking in sand
Nope. Pretty much indefensible.

The collective punishment policies are akin to North Korea's guilt by association mantra.

Now wait for the idiots to arrive and blame Hamas/terrorists/Muslims/Israel is a democracy etc...

Israel is a democracy and that is why it must be held to much higher standards than hamas etc.
Original post by Nununu
Israel is a democracy and that is why it must be held to much higher standards than hamas etc.

I agree.

But some nut jobs just like to say "Israel is better than its neighbouring savage Muslim nations because it is a bastion of democracy therefore nothing it does can ever be bad".
Original post by I'mOnFire
Jews weren't just committing a Holocaust in Palestine when they all went over there.

They were committing a Holocaust in Europe long before Nazi's came to power

Bolshevik scum

FFS, then there's scum like you on the opposite side of the equation.

Two sides of the same coin.

Jews "were committing a holocaust in Europe"... I can't even.
Jews weren't just committing a Holocaust in Palestine when they all went over there.

Bolshevik scum

Such heroism :cry2:

Reply 8

Bolshevik scum

Gtfo.
Jews were all over the Soviet Union even Vladimir Putin said it in a speech at a Jewish Moscow museum that around 80% of Stalin's regime were Jewish DESCENT. Do you understand about the persecution of Christians and how many died under it? No I guess you don't. Just ignorant like most to victimize the Jews for being put into camps where hundreds of thousands died, not millions.

I can even give you photographs of Jews desecrating Christian graves if you like. :smile:

Original post by Rich Rollington

I have one for you pal. shill.jpg

You still haven't said anything intelligent to refute my claims.
I have one for you pal. shill.jpg

You still haven't said anything intelligent to refute my claims.

Mine's bigger though :wink:
Jews are completely innocent victims who dindonuffin - every goyim shill who learns of the 6 million.

They'll continue to destroy their homes until there are none left. Obama who was of course supported by Jewish powers in America to become President has increased the amount of money being sent to them.
For others who are bring up the Soviet Union and the Jewish conspiracy.

This was read out by David Aaronovitch who was a big supporter of the Iraq war. He is reading work by Gilad Atzmon who was born in Israel but now resides in Britain. It is being read to make Gilad Atzmon seem like an evil AntiSemite but actually it has the opposite effect.

i have said it before and i will say it again. If something similar was happening to Europeans I sincerely doubt that Palestinians would give a **** about kaffir like you and me. i am always amazed at how Europeans are so up in arms and bent out of shape about Gaza when Palestinians view you as godless infidels.

But then lefties are not big on logic or reality are they!
Original post by EccentricDiamond
i have said it before and i will say it again. If something similar was happening to Europeans I sincerely doubt that Palestinians would give a **** about kaffir like you and me. i am always amazed at how Europeans are so up in arms and bent out of shape about Gaza when Palestinians view you as godless infidels.

But then lefties are not big on logic or reality are they!

And right-wingers lack morals.

Honestly it's all a bit horrible that in this day and age Israel think it's OK just to destroy peoples homes like that. This is violating human rights and I hope Israel gets some sort of punishment for it, it shouldn't be tolerated.

Also, why are people bringing the Holocaust into this? Whether or not you believe the Holocaust actually happened, it still does not change the fact that Israel has done this.
Original post by Craig1998

Morals are subjective. I believe it is lefties who lack morals
Original post by EccentricDiamond
I believe it is lefties who lack morals

How so?

Why does the left wing have a monopoly on morals? Your statement makes you look like a childish partisan.
How so?

I believe enforced multiculturalism is immoral.

I believe that accommodating third world arab/north african asylum seekers is immoral.

i believe that todays climate of political correctness is immoral.

I believe that the lefts unquestionable defence of Islam is immoral.

I believe that what happened and is happening in places like rotherham and the way the left facilitated this is immoral.

etc etc and so on and on

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending