The Student Room Group

Lesbian/Bi-sexual ladies, when did you realise you liked girls?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
It's confirmed that every girl on TSR is at least bisexual.
Original post by Remi Mag
You are not completely out on here either , your post is anonymous.

ik because i'm paranoid about people inrl finding out :redface: x
Reply 42
Original post by Josb

im not :u:
Original post by Josb

Thread has forty five posts, some of which aren't answering the question but in regards to something else = all female TSRians are at least bisexual?
Original post by mkap
im not :u:

Give it a week.
Original post by acupofgreentea
all female TSRians are at least bisexual

Spot on. Ten outta ten. Glad you agree.

:wink:
Reply 45
Original post by Davalla
Give it a week.

seriously, not attracted to girls at all.
Original post by Anonymous
about 3 years ago. Had crushes on girls inrl and celebrities, thought they were just 'girl crushes' until i realised i had no male crushes and that my feelings went further than just appreciating their looks whilst the idea of sex with men appals and disgusts me. Repressed said feelings until a few months ago but got fed up of that and no longer censor my thoughts about girls to myself although i'm not 'out' inrl only on here :redface:
xx

That's the first major step, though. :smile: Being able to come out to yourself - that way, you can spend some time getting used to the idea on your own terms. Once I realized "Hold on, I can acknowledge this in my head without anyone else having to know just yet," it started the process of me coming to terms with it and being able to - eventually - come out in real life. :redface:

Also, I heard what happened, hope you're doing okay. :smile: :hugs:

Original post by Davalla

Attempt to invalidate bisexuality 0/10.
Original post by Josb
Source?

My eyes.
Original post by acupofgreentea
That's the first major step, though. :smile: Being able to come out to yourself - that way, you can spend some time getting used to the idea on your own terms. Once I realized "Hold on, I can acknowledge this in my head without anyone else having to know just yet," it started the process of me coming to terms with it and being able to - eventually - come out in real life. :redface:

Also, I heard what happened, hope you're doing okay. :smile: :hugs:

Attempt to invalidate bisexuality 0/10.

yeah i guess :redface: idk what changed really just thought one day 'i don't want to do this anymore' as i stared at yet another boy to see if i could fancy them :redface: that is true, gives you time to work it all out in ur own head, it would be a bit much if you were trying to accept it as well as all those around you :redface: can i ask how long it took from internal acceptance to 'coming out', i'm almost definitely gonna wait until uni :redface:
aww bless you <3 :lovehug: yeah i'm ok, if i wanted to come back sooner they wouldn't stop me but i have stuff going on atm and am just starting my AS art project so i wouldn't have much time anyway xx
thank you lovely <3 x
Reply 49
Original post by Josb

I don't think every girl on here is, at least i'm not.
the thought of being sexual with another girl :puke:
(edited 8 years ago)
I think when I was 18 I realised I was bi. I'm scared to come out of the closet thought because one of my best friend is a lesbian and hates bi girls :frown:

If that's the case then she shouldn't be your friend and she sounds like a bad person if she hates someone for their sexuality that's as bad as homophobia
Reply 51
yeah i guess :redface: idk what changed really just thought one day 'i don't want to do this anymore' as i stared at yet another boy to see if i could fancy them :redface: that is true, gives you time to work it all out in ur own head, it would be a bit much if you were trying to accept it as well as all those around you :redface: can i ask how long it took from internal acceptance to 'coming out', i'm almost definitely gonna wait until uni :redface:
aww bless you <3 :lovehug: yeah i'm ok, if i wanted to come back sooner they wouldn't stop me but i have stuff going on atm and am just starting my AS art project so i wouldn't have much time anyway xx
thank you lovely <3 x

Don't use so much emojis if you want to remain anonymous. :rofl: :crazy: :redface: :dance:
Original post by Josb
Don't use so much emojis if you want to remain anonymous. :rofl: :crazy: :redface: :dance:

oooh so that's how everyone always guesses who it is :blushing:
one day i'll write a post without any emojis :yep: x
Original post by Blondie987
If that's the case then she shouldn't be your friend and she sounds like a bad person if she hates someone for their sexuality that's as bad as homophobia

This is true. The gays who hate bisexuals are exactly like homophobes, they are prejudiced towards someone because of their sexuality. I always tell the bihaters that if they were straight they would be homophobic.
I realised I was lesbian watching Emma Stone in Easy A. That was my 'holy crap I like girls' moment. Afterwards everything just fell into place and I realised how incredibly obviously gay I had always been!
Reply 55
Looking back as an 18 yea old on my childhood, it has always been apparent, even from as young as 10, but I didn't truly know till I was about 13/14 when I realised I fancied girls in my year and I became interested in watching lesbian films.
Original post by Blondie987

She's had bad experiences with bi girls using her as an experiment and dumping her for men when they are done.
She's had bad experiences with bi girls using her as an experiment and dumping her for men when they are done.

That doesn't mean she can generalise an entire sexuality group, those individuals may have used her but that doesn't count for every bisexual person and as your friend she should support you especially when she should be someone who can truly understand you. There are plenty of negative assumptions made about all members of the LGBTQ+ community but the vast majority of those are based on ignorance and are completely untrue. I can understand why she may feel like that but surely she knows you well enough to want to be friends with you and would realise that even though you are bisexual, you're not like the people she has known. Sorry, you're having to go through this but you do deserve her support, regardless of her views.
thank you lovely <3 x

Lol Cavy, why even bother with anon? XD XD
I think I've known for quite a long awhile, but never really confirmed it. Until now... :innocent:
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply