The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by qasidb
Why would you stay with someone who cheated on you? Surely it's more surprising to see her stay than leave?

If my wife cheated on me I'd tell her to get lost. Having 2 kids would make it more complicated but even more grievous.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah she's out the window personally. Also if I was Rhodri, Ryan Giggs wouldn't be alive anymore.

I think the story was ******** anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just realised that Mata assisted the assister for all 3 goals. That's what we can get from him when he's playing as the no. 10 instead of on the wing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
RIP Fk
Ended by a 17 year old girl
Original post by difeo
RIP Fk
Ended by a 17 year old girl

I didn't realise you ended him?
Reply 3764
Original post by qasidb
Just realised that Mata assisted the assister for all 3 goals. That's what we can get from him when he's playing as the no. 10 instead of on the wing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah he was brilliant yesterday
Original post by Lúcio
I didn't realise you ended him?

I end him every night xx
Original post by difeo
I end him every night xx

We don't need to hear about you finishing off FK every night.

TMI.
Original post by Zerforax

TMI.

Lukey always seems interested
Mata is beasting in no.10.

Keep him there now.
Original post by Zerforax

TMI.

:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
LVG said last night that he won't change the positions of Rooney, Mata and Martial when they play like this.
Original post by Dirtybit
LVG said last night that he won't change the positions of Rooney, Mata and Martial when they play like this.

Now at least you can shut up with your Rooney hate!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Louis. Is Gay
Now at least you can shut up with your Rooney hate!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol I'm more than happy with that since he is actually playing like the Rooney we knew.

Only reason me and basically everyone disliked him in the team and rightly so was because he was shite for a year.

Still needs replacing in the summer after he's got his record.
(edited 8 years ago)
Lol I'm more than happy with that since he is actually playing like the Rooney we knew.

Only reason me and basically everyone disliked him in the team and rightly so was because he was shite for a year.

Still needs replacing in the summer after he's got his record.

You and others said he was done as a player, I said that although he was playing shite (and even that was for reasons beyond his control), on form he's still our best player. I did say he'd get 30 in all comps, might have to revise that to 20 now.

Also for the last bit, to coin a Luke phrase, I will cut you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Louis. Is Gay
You and others said he was done as a player, I said that although he was playing shite (and even that was for reasons beyond his control), on form he's still our best player. I did say he'd get 30 in all comps, might have to revise that to 20 now.

Also for the last bit, to coin a Luke phrase, I will cut you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's basically done though, just playing with the last bit of all he has now.
I love it when Rooney is scoring man, **** sake

****ing Wazza
Martial the sorta guy to walk into the dance, spray the mak and walk off like nothing happened.

Mata in behind (yes homo) is goals.
Alessandro Alciato, a reporter who works for Sky Sports, says that a deal between United and Mourinho is close; https://twitter.com/AAlciato/status/694966172744290304?s=09
(edited 8 years ago)
it's B.S. ^

Latest