The Student Room Group

Article: The secret of body language- how to tell if someone fancies you

Do you fancy someone but you're not sure if they like you back?

Our body speaks louder than words so reading body language can be the key to finding out how someone really feels about you.

Read about the secrets of body language below and test it out on your crush!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/content.php?r=20839-The-secret-of-body-language-how-to-tell-if-someone-fancies-you

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Attachment not found

The body language I usually receive
With all due respect, this is a load of pseudoscientific *******s.
Reply 3
You don't need to read signs. Just assume everyone wants to bang you and act accordingly.
Original post by Jebedee
You don't need to read signs. Just assume everyone wants to bang you and act accordingly.

Pretty much this, you're the catch, not them.
Reply 5
I love how inaccurate the body language reading above are.
Men and women are all different. This doesnt even take in account the shy/extrovert personalities!

Don't spend your time looking for these "signs", assume they like you until they reject you.
When a girl has her legs crossed and is touching her hair and neck and making weird little laughing noises or gasps
I don't speak french
Reply 9
Helpful, thx :h:
Reply 10
What a load of BS. Follow these signs and you'll be under the impression that everyone fancies you lol.

I always use to flick my hair when i use to keep it open, cuz i get all OCD if i even have a single strand of hair anywhere near my face. I do it subconsciously too.

I also lean in alot of the time when people are talking to me.

As for 'The opening up' sign, they're probably just having a stretch, don't get too excited.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by A321
What a load of BS. Follow these signs and you'll be under the impression that everyone fancies you lol.

I always use to flick my hair when i use to keep it open, cuz i get all OCD if i even have a single strand of hair anywhere near my face. I do it subconsciously too.

I also lean in alot of the time when people are talking to me.

As for 'The opening up' sign, they're probably just having a stretch, don't get too excited.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:cry2:
You will know:

Guys: Get all nervous around you and don't know what to say.

Girls: Try to act cool but underneath they are really nervous.

(This is only from my own experiences)

(With my boyfriend it happened slightly differently he got all nervous and I fell as I lost balanced and I fell onto him, he thought I kissed his cheek when I fell. He kissed me and then eight days later he asked me to be his girlfriend).
how do you tell if a guy is leading you on?
Original post by Jebedee

best comment here:colondollar:
A guy told me that he wants to put his penis in me, what does this mean.
To be honest all that is listed could also easily be misinterpreted and swing either way. It could be signs of interest but that doesn't mean it always indicates interest, as some people flick their hair out of habit. So don't take these signs too seriously.
Original post by Rach.is.awesome
You will know:

Guys: Get all nervous around you and don't know what to say.

Girls: Try to act cool but underneath they are really nervous.

(This is only from my own experiences)

(With my boyfriend it happened slightly differently he got all nervous and I fell as I lost balanced and I fell onto him, he thought I kissed his cheek when I fell. He kissed me and then eight days later he asked me to be his girlfriend).

Maybe 5 years ago.
Original post by AxSirlotl
A guy told me that he wants to put his penis in me, what does this mean.

He wants to be friends, i'm sorry to say this but you're 100% in the friend zone.

If he had assumed the peeCock position it would meant he liked you, follow the body language tutorial don't deviate from it.
lol the hair flick pic - more like 'they disclocate their neck in front of you' hah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending