The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AthiaKarim
I've been in your situation lol! Worst time of my life!

I turned it around and got A*AB
(I did law as well)

If you need help I could PM you?

yes please!!! thank you for clearly understanding my message and not patronising me x
Original post by maximum_entropy
You do not know that. It may be beyond them. Which with 4U's seems bloody likely.

Oh.

why oh!!! might not be the career direction that suits you but this helps with my own career direction in life and for the record, the level 1 is in hairdressing. i didnt go back to do my level 2 as i hated it
Original post by Beat
Oh the god damn irony. I'm pretty sure if you looked in the right places, you would definitely see such cases.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2250604

Check this thread titled 'A Level success stories' and then come back to me.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2432356

Check that one as well.

Seeing a lot of C to A's and B to A*'s - not exactly seeing UUUU to say ABBB.

I see where the CCE comes from.
Original post by shawtyb
why oh!!! might not be the career direction that suits you but this helps with my own career direction in life and for the record, the level 1 is in hairdressing. i didnt go back to do my level 2 as i hated it

Level 1 what? Level 1 magic user? Level 1 thief? Levels in what qualification.

I hope NVQ isn't the thing.
IM NOT INCAPABLE, IF I WAS UNABLE TO WORK HARD AND DO ALEVELS I WOULDNT BE POSTING FOR HELP AND ADVICE. I DO WELL WITH CONTENT TEST IN CLASS AND DOING TEST AND A SUBJECT WE LEARNT A FEW AGO. i just cant seem to get the motivation to go over everything THIS IS WHY I AM ASKING FOR HELP!
Level 1 what? Level 1 magic user? Level 1 thief? Levels in what?

level 1 hairdressing,
level 2 in maths, english, customer service and business admin
and level 4 in the business studies

iv also got numerous certificates etc for equality and diversity, health and safety, a valid CRB/DBS check and a certificate in CPR
Reply 26
Seeing a lot of C to A's and B to A*'s - not exactly seeing UUUU to say ABBB.

I see where the CCE comes from.

Retook a year to go from CCEU to A*AAab at LSE - Dursty

For my January year 12 results I got DDCA, one of the Ds being in chemistry. The A-Levels I achieved as of yesterday are A*AA, the A* is chemistry. - LazyTobi

I got CCDEE at AS. I got AABC at A Level with a couple of retakes. TBH, I really didn't find it that much work- I always had worked hard and don't have any explanations as to why I did so poorly at AS Level. - Ql Elf

All from this thread:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2432356

I advise you get off this thread now since you'll clearly have no counter argument.
You are a disgusting human being for trying to talk down to people. You are the reason what is wrong with society. I know many people that have turned their life around. Shame on you.
(edited 8 years ago)
It DOES mean you are less academically capable than someone who got 4 A* - right?

cant get A* at AS:teehee:and NO it doesnt, not yet anyway, it depends what you get at the end:h:i dont think id call myself academically less capable with 8A* 2A at GCSE although they were a lot easier but..this is much harder we are been assessed on A2 stuff now while a few months ago we were in GCSE land if you are doing AS you will understand or you cant judge tbh,so not getting 4/5 A's(:biggrin:) half way through the year is no problem the thing is what you do next and how you improve from there:h:
Original post by shawtyb
level 1 hairdressing,
level 2 in maths, english, customer service and business admin
and level 4 in the business studies

iv also got numerous certificates etc for equality and diversity, health and safety, a valid CRB/DBS check and a certificate in CPR

Again - levels in what. Not what subject - what exam? What scheme?
Again - levels in what. Not what subject - what exam? What scheme?

these were doing AFTER school...it was all assessment/assignment based. no exams
Original post by Beat

I advise you get off this thread now since you'll clearly have no counter argument.
You are a disgusting human being for trying to talk down to people. You are the reason what is wrong with society. I know many people that have turned their life around. Shame on you.

What is wrong with society is people like you telling people things are going to be ok when it seems far more likely they aren't. Shame on you. It is people like you that lead to others getting even more down on themselves.

You also seem incapable of reading the links you posted. Where are the UUUU going to even BBCC never mind actual good results.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by kelseyanne9876
IM NOT INCAPABLE, IF I WAS UNABLE TO WORK HARD AND DO ALEVELS I WOULDNT BE POSTING FOR HELP AND ADVICE. I DO WELL WITH CONTENT TEST IN CLASS AND DOING TEST AND A SUBJECT WE LEARNT A FEW AGO. i just cant seem to get the motivation to go over everything THIS IS WHY I AM ASKING FOR HELP!

ignore stupid people
you are perfectly capable
but you do need to revise or you cant pass AS
looks like you need past paper practise
keep at it!!!
good luck:h:

then when you smash your exams let the idiots know how you improved
isnt that enough motivation:tongue:
Reply 32
What is wrong with society is people like you telling people things are going to be ok when it seems far more likely they aren't. Shame on you. It is people like you that lead to others getting even more down on themselves.

You also seem incapable of reading the links you posted. Where are the UUUU going to even BBCC never mind actual goos results.

You really are an awful human being.
Jealous of other people's accomplishments is what it is.
Now if you're not going to show any decency and respect to the OP then as I said, I'd get off this thread. :smile:
Original post by shawtyb
these were doing AFTER school...it was all assessment/assignment based. no exams

Is this so difficult.
Levels of what? What is the qualification - level 1 Argentinian Middle School, level 1 Polish Adult Learning.

Who gave you the levels? Bloody hell ....
Original post by Beat
You really are an awful human being.
Jealous of other people's accomplishments is what it is.
Now if you're not going to show any decency and respect to the OP then as I said, I'd get off this thread. :smile:

Now you are getting into pop psychology. I don't think I am jealous of CCE in A levels - I'd bloody quit if I had that.
Original post by Ishea16
ignore stupid people
you are perfectly capable
but you do need to revise or you cant pass AS
looks like you need past paper practise
keep at it!!!
good luck:h:

then when you smash your exams let the idiots know how you improved
isnt that enough motivation:tongue:

Here is what is far more likely.

They are thick and are not capable.
Is this so difficult.
Levels of what? What is the qualification - level 1 Argentinian Middle School, level 1 Polish Adult Learning.

Who gave you the levels? Bloody hell ....

one at college, one at learn direct, one at uni, one via the ambulance service directly and the others via various providers
Reply 37
Now you are getting into pop psychology. I don't think I am jealous of CCE in A levels - I'd bloody quit if I had that.

I'd quit if I had no level of decency like you. Good day.
Here is what is far more likely.

They are thick and are not capable.

ill tell you something thats even more likely
youre a troll or a psychopath

or both:biggrin:

how about you reply to what i said before:wink:
Original post by shawtyb
one at college, one at learn direct, one at uni, one via the ambulance service directly and the others via various providers

This is ridiculous.

On your CV what would you state the levels are?

Are they NVQ's? Are they something else. If you just put down you have a level 2 in something on your CV an employer is going to ask "Who gave you the level 2 - i.e what is it called?"

Latest