The Student Room Group

How can anyone justify this?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by I'mOnFire
Jews were all over the Soviet Union even Vladimir Putin said it in a speech at a Jewish Moscow museum that around 80% of Stalin's regime were Jewish DESCENT. Do you understand about the persecution of Christians and how many died under it? No I guess you don't. Just ignorant like most to victimize the Jews for being put into camps where hundreds of thousands died, not millions.

I can even give you photographs of Jews desecrating Christian graves if you like. :smile:

reported

The article itself explains why..

" Firing Zone 918, which comprises approximately 115 square miles (300 sq km) and was declared restricted by the Israelis in the 1970s."
Original post by Satoshii
if only Hitler just finished them all

Reported
Original post by BaconandSauce
Reported

We'll see how long this takes, my reporting of a thread racist towards Muslims was dealt with in 20mins

I have screenshots, proof, recording. This website needs a no tolerance policy on antisemitism just as anti-Muslim hatred or I fear universities will be reluctant to sponsor them in future, nobody wants to be associated with a hate website.
Original post by Rich Rollington
We'll see how long this takes, my reporting of a thread racist towards Muslims was dealt with in 20mins

I have screenshots, proof, recording. This website needs a no tolerance policy on antisemitism just as anti-Muslim hatred or I fear universities will be reluctant to sponsor them in future, nobody wants to be associated with a hate website.

I know, this fool condones the killing and massacre of innocent civilians to feed his inner insecurity, I wonder if he expresses the same views he does on this website irl

Have to agree

I'm finding the site is taking a turn for the worse in recent months

hopefully it's just a few sad people multi accounting but it does seem some comments last longer than others
(edited 8 years ago)
Have to agree

I'm finding the site is taking a turn for the worse in recent months

hopefully it's just a few sad people multi accounting but it does seem some comments last longer than others

Another problem is the refusal to actually deal with the problem with IP bans rather than banning the account and allowing them to come back.

If it cannot protect its userbase from racism, it should not exist.
Another problem is the refusal to actually deal with the problem with IP bans rather than banning the account and allowing them to come back.

If it cannot protect its userbase from racism, it should not exist.

That or let us openly challenge them more without the risk of falling foul of the rules.
Original post by Satoshii
I know, this fool condones the killing and massacre of innocent civilians to feed his inner insecurity, I wonder if he expresses the same views he does on this website irl

As opposed to Nazis who only care about Palestine because they believe their is a global Jewish conspiracy to push multiculturalism so as to destroy 'muh white race'
As opposed to Nazis who only care about Palestine because they believe their is a global Jewish conspiracy to push multiculturalism so as to destroy 'muh white race'

I suspect his issue is more related to this

http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Iran/Comment-Anti-Semitism-in-Iran-Jews-caught-in-the-crosshairs-415163

Rather than Nazi ideology

During WW2 the Nazis send loads of antisemitic propaganda to the Arab world

Obviously the Nazis hated the Arabs due to the racial component of their ideology, but in many ways the Arabs essentially think like Nazis and export this to other Muslims.
Forums exist for the communities they serve in this case students. The Forum is allowed to define what it considers acceptable and does have a duty to enforce the rules it has decided to implement.

The idea that it should be a free for all has never been part of the forums reason to exist.

It's simple really, we sign up to the forum and we agree to the rules and at no point does it say the site allows freedom of speech (in fact if you read the term it says quite the opposite)

If people don't like this they don't have to post on the forum.

I agree in the real world it may be different but I can say if someone said what he said about the Jews in the company I work for they would be dismissed because again the company has defined what it considers acceptable.

tldr.

The general gist I got from this is that right-wingers consider things with more thought than left-wingers. There is no one-side of politics that considers things more than the other; we all develop our points of views differently and then present them as they are. There are good and bad sides to things, like with immigration, the positives are that it leads to multiculturalism, helping those in need and dealing with a problem head on rather than letting other countries do it, the negatives are overpopulation, threat of attacks like those in mainland Europe and pissing off lefties.

Also, you said about how right-wingers use logic and left-wingers don't. But really, it's more than that. Poorer people would tend to be more left-wing because they will get more in benefits and opportunities (like university). The richer tend to be more right-wing as they wont need to pay as much tax and keep their hard-earned cash. Both sides are logical from their points of view because it gets them more money.

And finally, your last point. You are going to come across as inhumane and emotionless to us if you fail to show the fact that you'd care about the poor, refugees etc. Groups like Britain First show that right-wingers lack any emotion towards British muslims, especially with the video they posted that showed them creating hate in a muslim community despite the fact they were British.

Quick Reply

Latest