The Student Room Group

Guys, what do want to know about us girls?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Look abovw

Where?

Original post by Cremated_Spatula
I find crowds of people that I don't know impossible to talk to openly, I recede into self-defence mechanism one: reserved politeness.

Mine is humour
Reply 201
Original post by Andy98
Where?

Mine is humour

mine too! :tongue:
Sounds proper jelly.

Jealous?Which means

Original post by Andy98
Where?

At lessons he stares and glances from behind, especially if I talk to boys.
If we're at the library alone he'd ask for help vice versa.
Mine is humour
At lessons he stares and glances from behind, especially if I talk to boys.
If we're at the library alone he'd ask for help vice versa.

And how does this help?
Original post by Kyx
mine too! :tongue:

PRSOM
Jealous?Which means

I'm confused m8

Original post by Andy98
And how does this help?

She might be asking whether or not you speak to your crush more than just timidly asking if she would like some help.
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm confused m8

Original post by Andy98
And how does this help?

Basically my question is if you behaved like this to one girl, would it mean u wanna be mates or more?
She might be asking whether or not you speak to your crush more than just timidly asking if she would like some help.

Ohhhh

Basically my question is if you behaved like this to one girl, would it mean u wanna be mates or more?

For me personally, it means I've pretty much fallen in love with them but I'm too scared of the awkwardness that would come once she inevitably rejected me.

It seems like a stereotypical way for certain guys to try and impress girls, I just like helping people, acquaintances or friends, as long as they don't irritate me. (But I don't recall ever asking after, much later, somewhere else in like the library or something)
Original post by Andy98
Ohhhh

For me personally, it means I've pretty much fallen in love with them but I'm too scared of the awkwardness that would come once she inevitably rejected me.

Tbh that guy knows he's got no chance

It seems like a stereotypical way for certain guys to try and impress girls, I just like helping people, acquaintances or friends, as long as they don't irritate me. (But I don't recall ever asking after, much later, somewhere else in like the library or something)

He never goes up to other girls asking whether they need help. Only asks me
Tbh that guy knows he's got no chance

He never goes up to other girls asking whether they need help. Only asks me

You uncouth savage.

If he has no chance, why does it matter? 👌
But yes, if the guy is just focusing on you, it's a sign that he's crushing on you.
You uncouth savage.

If he has no chance, why does it matter? 👌
But yes, if the guy is just focusing on you, it's a sign that he's crushing on you.

I'm not use to that much attention :/ lol. I'm just stating the obvious. It would've been better if he focused on becoming mates.

Hmm thought so o.o
Original post by therecovery
why do you like it when we ignore you all?
why do girls like jerks?

Fedorasaurus
I'm not use to that much attention :/ lol. I'm just stating the obvious. It would've been better if he focused on becoming mates.

Hmm thought so o.o

When you're immature in these things, it's not so easy to just focus on being friends.
Original post by mkap
everyone farts, even the queen :tongue:

I don't. My rectum is a sealed container. I only have 8 weeks to live before it explodes.
When you are horny do you feel like you want a man inside you?
Original post by mkap
a week before I start you feel hungry af, all you think about is food im not even joking. Then i get migraines, really sore, painful and tense breasts. Also i feel depressed and cry for an hour over any little things that happens.

Then when i start its so painful i be crawling on the floor. I be in so much pain my legs start to feel a bit numb and i feel sick all the time and feel bloated.

Thats just me idk about any other girls but imaging going through that every month.

This pic basically sums it up

Tense breasts
Original post by karl pilkington

Even when I'm not. But he'd have to be a small man. I'm only 5' 2"
When you're immature in these things, it's not so easy to just focus on being friends.

Atm I don't talk to him tbh. He always starts the convro. All i ever say is HI. So yh he must be interested.
What annoys me is he can talk to other girls around people, but not me. o.O Does he feel that I'm ganna bring him down? o.O
Reply 219
Original post by karl pilkington

omg yes :colone: but i control my urges lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending