The Student Room Group
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University

Aberystwyth Scholarship Exam

Hi!
Is anyone else taking the Aberystwyth entrance scholarship exams next week? I'm taking Maths at Aber and doing the Maths and geography exams next week, what is everyone's thoughts so far? Not gonna lie feeling pretty nervous!
I'm doing the entrance exams in business and education
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University
Reply 2
I chose IT and Criminology, and there is one thing that worries me... questions from IT exam have been the same every year, its pretty weird because if they will be the same this year also, I will have ''guaranteed'' good score, thus im wondering if they check if my answers will be the same as answers from all over the internet :biggrin:DDalso, how many participants there will be does anyone know? I know entrance scholarships take place in Poland, Bulgaria and obviously in UK. maybe some people who have sat this exam year ago?

cheers
Reply 3
I'm doing biology and chemistry does anyone know if it's GCSE/AS level or just A2 questions.
Reply 4
Original post by Charlwx
I'm doing biology and chemistry does anyone know if it's GCSE/AS level or just A2 questions.

Hi. Just check the past papers

https://www.aber.ac.uk/en/undergrad/fees-finance/scholarships/uk-eu/entrance-merit/past-papers/

choose a year on the left and then subject.
Reply 5
Original post by asrash
Hi. Just check the past papers

https://www.aber.ac.uk/en/undergrad/fees-finance/scholarships/uk-eu/entrance-merit/past-papers/

choose a year on the left and then subject.

I've had a look it looks like a mixture. I don't really know what to concentrate on :-(
Reply 6
Original post by Charlwx
I've had a look it looks like a mixture. I don't really know what to concentrate on :-(

I have been learning for a month based on these questions from past papers, from IT im kind of prepared but still relying on them giving the same questions ,from criminology I've read ''Criminology for Dummies'' and im able to answer most of these, the only problem is my english though, as Im polish. :/ Im afraid my english will be my limitation
Reply 7
I'm also sitting IT, is there anyway you can get the past papers before the 2012 ones?

Quick Reply

Latest