The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by redferry
He's probably never had sex, and if he has he probably cries afterwards...

Original post by sleepysnooze
lol check out this frigid darkage sex-checker^

lmao I know when personal attacks come in you're intellectually drained. You can no longer defend your own stance :rofl: Mind you dozens of people and counting agree with OP, who I agree with. So you're insulting me is insulting many other people.

Anyway I win.

Erm actually, yes you did.

I don't care about your personal life but you can't just sassily say I did and not explain why. That doesn't suffice in a conversation between two adults. But if you're getting frustrated because you're not capable of explaining yourself, I understand.
Original post by mango peeler
This thread is literally about letting your kid have sex in the house while you're in. :congrats:

no, it says "in her room" - that's got nothing to do with the parent in question.

And 2: you said they're having safe sex simply because you know they're having sex.

no I didn't - I obviously can't know that, but I'd trust them to do it safely if they didn't want a ****ing child

So do you mean safe sex like contraception?
or safe like not in a crackhouse?

what the hell are you talking about now? :| you're comparing CONTRACEPTION to a CRACKHOUSE?!

Or do you not know what you even mean?

do *you* know what *you* even mean? :|

Because the walls aren't clear or one way mirror (I hope not anyway).

And you don't have x-ray vision. So yes you have just agreed with me that you don't know what they're doing even if they're in the house with you?!

And lmao allow the swearing. If you're frustrated it's because you feel you're failing to convey your own thoughts articulately. Calm down :console:

...there's something seriously wrong with you.
I stand by closet pedophile if you want to hear your kid have sex in the next room, or knowing they're having sex however quietly so they're not "rudely" having loud sex.

I also stand by it's negligent. Which means child welfare should be called because who knows how else you've failed as a parent and proper guide.
lmao I know when personal attacks come in you're intellectually drained. You can no longer defend your own stance :rofl: Mind you dozens of people and counting agree with OP, who I agree with. So you're insulting me is insulting many other people.

Anyway I win.

bro you have the memory of a goldfish:
Lol at this cavalier, irresponsible mentality towards sex.
you're comparing CONTRACEPTION to a CRACKHOUSE?!

When did I do that? You sound insane even coming up with that.

I distinguished between the two. I asked you which you meant. Literally. "Which" denotes...the two are different...not the same. Not a comparison. At all.

So...again...which do you mean?

Since you halfway seem to have forgotten what you were saying.

I will repeat:

do you mean safe sex, as in, safe with contraception?
Or, safe sex, as in, a safe place?
I stand by closet pedophile if you want to hear your kid have sex in the next room, or knowing they're having sex however quietly so they're not "rudely" having loud sex.

I also stand by it's negligent. Which means child welfare should be called because who knows how else you've failed as a parent and proper guide.

lol mate honestly you're actually making me laugh out loud.
When did I do that? You sound insane even coming up with that.

I distinguished between the two. I asked you which you meant. Literally. "Which" denotes...the two are different...not the same. Not a comparison. At all.

So...again...which do you mean?

Since you halfway seem to have forgotten what you were saying.

I will repeat:

do you mean safe sex, as in, safe with contraception?
Or, safe sex, as in, a safe place?

how the **** is a crackhouse a safeplace
bro you have the memory of a goldfish:

Again, creative with insults and with each response to me you further stray from the original topic at hand. Just give up. You didn't make sense in the 1st place.

Anyway I win.

You're the one that started the personal attacks, from the moment Ai entered this thread. So I guess you were intellectually drained early on in this discussion :smile:
Again, creative with insults and with each response to me you further stray from the original topic at hand. Just give up. You didn't make sense in the 1st place.

I was replying to what *you* said, you tool
how the **** is a crackhouse a safeplace

I said safe like NOT in a crackhouse. I am only responding to you because I know you're not smart enough to have this conversation, so you're resorting to insults and swearing. Saying you're not smart is my acknowledgement that I have to condescend to patiently explain things to you. :console:

Again...

did you mean, safe like using contraception...

or safe, like not in a crackhouse.

YOU SAID "how do I know what they're doing in the room?"

And that is my point exactly. Thank you. :h:
You're the one that started the personal attacks, from the moment Ai entered this thread. So I guess you were intellectually drained early on in this discussion :smile:

I was replying to what *you* said, you tool

lmao it's funny you two have so much to say disregarding the actual topic. But seem to struggle when we actually discuss the topic.
I said safe like NOT in a crackhouse. I am only responding to you because I know you're not smart enough to have this conversation, so you're resorting to insults and swearing. Saying you're not smart is my acknowledgement that I have to condescend to patiently explain things to you. :console:

Again...

did you mean, safe like using contraception...

or safe, like not in a crackhouse.

YOU SAID "how do I know what they're doing in the room?"

And that is my point exactly. Thank you. :h:

why the hell were you even talking bout crackhouses in the first place though? no wonder
lmao it's funny you two have so much to say disregarding the actual topic. But seem to struggle when we actually discuss the topic.

Again, you are the one that steered the conversation off course. You're just hurling insults at yourself now
@sleepysnooze

It says right there that I originally said as quoted by you

safe as in NOT in a crackhouse. And you still decided to rant and obtusely distort what I said, and put words in my mouth. :naughty:

you began to stray off topic by saying
Lol at this cavalier, irresponsible mentality towards sex."

hypocrite
why the hell were you even talking bout crackhouses in the first place though? no wonder

Well obviously having sex in a crackhouse...isn't...safe.

You seem to have been lost all along with which safe you meant in the 1st place :rofl:
you began to stray off topic by saying
hypocrite

Another useless, desperate insult on the list but no constructive response :yawn:

Just to bring this sorry discussion back on a right course, since two lost souls entered it.

Latest

Trending

Trending