Lana Del Rey.jpg
Original post by ivybridge
Caitlyn* Jenner.

In name, yes.
Original post by lustawny
In name, yes.

In everything, yes.
Chopping your cock off and growing fake boobs doesn't change the fact that you were biologically and scientifically born a male.

La la la, gender is not the same as biological sex - have some respect. Cool, thank you, bye.
La la la, gender is not the same as biological sex - have some respect. Cool, thank you, bye.

What is gender then, if it's not the same as biological sex?
What is gender then, if it's not the same as biological sex?

Gender = social construct. You can identify as a different gender. Many do. It is a real issue. Respect this. Transgender people never, ever, claim to be the opposite sex. They state that they are a gender that their biological form does not conform with.

Ciao.
Caitlyn Jenner is a perfectly decent, woman. Your attitude is sickening.

Hell no Caitlyn Jenner ain't a woman. You are deluded if you truly believe so.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Irina Shayk
Original post by Louis. Is Gay
Hell no Caitlyn Jenner ain't a woman. You are deluded if you truly believe so.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Female, no. Woman, yes. Learn what words mean and educate yourself. Have some respect for other people's lives and their differences to your own - what the **** has it got to do with you how people live and identify? Get on with your own life and drop the hate-act.
Female, no. Woman, yes. Learn what words mean and educate yourself. Have some respect for other people's lives and their differences to your own - what the **** has it got to do with you how people live and identify? Get on with your own life and drop the hate-act.

Mate can you please calm down hahaha, you just get mad at everyone.,.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Caitlyn Jenner is a perfectly decent, woman. Your attitude is sickening.

The fact that he got named woman of the year is sickening.
khloe terae
as i am a canadaholic and she's the most attractive canadian by far
Gender = social construct. You can identify as a different gender. Many do. It is a real issue. Respect this. Transgender people never, ever, claim to be the opposite sex. They state that they are a gender that their biological form does not conform with.

Educate yourself before being an ignorant *******.

Ciao.

That's all very well and good that in a transgender's mind they may think they are the wrong gender, but it doesn't objectively make them that gender. That's the point I'm making. An insane person believing he's the reincarnated form of Jesus may be true in his mind, but that doesn't make it objectively true.

Social constructs, like catering to mental health disorders, can also cater to those who are transgender; this does NOT make it scientific fact. Since it's a question of respect (i.e. morality, which is subjective), people are therefore quite within their right to subjectively view a transgender in whatever way they personally view them, and not be looked down on by members of the PC brigade like yourself.
Original post by KingKoala
The fact that he got named woman of the year is sickening.

*She. And okay, you are entitled to that opinion.
That's all very well and good that in a transgender's mind they may think they are the wrong gender, but it doesn't objectively make them that gender. That's the point I'm making. An insane person believing he's the reincarnated form of Jesus may be true in his mind, but that doesn't make it objectively true.

Social constructs, like catering to mental health disorders, can also cater to those who are transgender; this does NOT make it scientific fact. Since it's a question of respect (i.e. morality, which is subjective), people are therefore quite within their right to subjectively view a transgender in whatever way they personally view them, and not be looked down on by members of the PC brigade like yourself.

No, no, no. They are the gender with which they identify. Gender and sex are not the same. Therefore your point is *******s. Learn that FACT and then we can discuss this.
It's against male nature to pick one sexy woman above all the rest when we're programmed to want to reproduce with all of them, lol. By that logic, here's a list of several of the sexiest women in the world (IMO), lol. :smile:

(As you may notice, they're all celebrities)...

Spoiler

My Girlfriend. :smile:
Original post by asif007
It's against male nature to pick one sexy woman above all the rest when we're programmed to want to reproduce with all of them, lol. By that logic, here's a list of several of the sexiest women in the world (IMO), lol. :smile:

(As you may notice, they're all celebrities)...

Spoiler

No. Just... no. Do not use biology as an excuse for your lack of self-control.
Original post by superduper9
My Girlfriend. :smile:

This is adorable - brilliant answer to be fair. Go you.

:crazy:

Quick Reply

Latest