The Student Room Group

Who is the sexiest woman alive in 2016?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ivybridge
No. Just... no. Do not use biology as an excuse for your lack of self-control.

OK then... :colonhash:
No, no, no. They are the gender with which they identify. Gender and sex are not the same. Therefore your point is *******s. Learn that FACT and then we can discuss this.

No, we can discuss this when you try looking outside of your biased (and quite frankly, blinkered and narrow-minded) view of the world.
This is adorable - brilliant answer to be fair. Go you.

:crazy:

Haha thank you kind sir :hat2:
Original post by lustawny
No, we can discuss this when you try looking outside of your biased (and quite frankly, blinkered and narrow-minded) view of the world.

People throw narrow-minded around way too often when they clearly do not know the ****ing definition of the word. Promoting a movement away from ignorance makes me narrow-minded? Cool. Absolute ******** but whatever you say, pal.
Female, no. Woman, yes. Learn what words mean and educate yourself. Have some respect for other people's lives and their differences to your own - what the **** has it got to do with you how people live and identify? Get on with your own life and drop the hate-act.

What's it got to do with you if I don't consider it a woman?

At the end of the day, Bruce lived for about 60 years as a man, had about 7 kids, and then one day decides he's a woman and I'm supposed to accept that? Yet he's got no idea of what being a woman is about, the struggles a woman goes through in pregnancy and childbirth, or when periods start and they're scared and confused what is going on with their body, female genital mutilation taking place all over the world, constant cat-calling and sexualisation etc. Same for any woman that decides they're a man, they don't have a clue about what it's like to be the opposite sex.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sexiest woman alive goes to our 6th form but I ain't telling you her name, I'm not about that life
Original post by Louis. Is Gay
What's it got to do with you if I don't consider it a woman?

At the end of the day, Bruce lived for about 60 years as a man, had about 7 kids, and then one day decides he's a woman and I'm supposed to accept that? Yet he's got no idea of what being a woman is about, the struggles a woman goes through in pregnancy and childbirth, or when periods start and they're scared and confused what is going on with their body, female genital mutilation taking place all over the world, constant cat-calling and sexualisation etc. Same for any woman that decides they're a man, they don't have a clue about what it's like to be the opposite sex.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Again, you miss the point. She does not identify as a female. She identifies as a woman by gender.
Again, you miss the point. She does not identify as a female. She identifies as a woman by gender.

What a cop-out ******** answer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
People throw narrow-minded around way too often when they clearly do not know the ****ing definition of the word. Promoting a movement away from ignorance makes me narrow-minded? Cool. Absolute ******** but whatever you say, pal.

Please explain to me how anything I've said on this has been ignorant. So far, I haven't seen much in the way of counter-arguments from your end that have shown this.
Original post by Louis. Is Gay
What a cop-out ******** answer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope, just accurate. Female =|= woman. Language is complicated. Words mean a range of things. She is not biologically female. Words such as 'girl', 'lady', 'woman' have been attributed to biological females. You don't understand what gender is therefore this argument is pointless - move along.
Original post by Longshot700
You are a sexy ass lemon.

Man, I'm on a roll with finding pertinent xkcd comics today.

Please explain to me how anything I've said on this has been ignorant. So far, I haven't seen much in the way of counter-arguments from your end that have shown this.

There is no counter-argument to give, mate, because you don't understand the basic concept of gender and therefore the entire argument is absolutely ****ing pointless.
There is no counter-argument to give, mate, because you don't understand the basic concept of gender and therefore the entire argument is absolutely ****ing pointless.
No, there is no counter-argument for you to give because you can't think of one.
Idk there's lots of sexy women can't just have one....
No, there is no counter-argument for you to give because you can't think of one.

I can, pal. Oh I can - trust me. I'm sure you've seen enough of my debates on this forum to know I present paragraphs when it comes to these issues but the truth is, I'm not going to change your mind and you fail to understand the basic starting concept - as such, why would I waste my time? I wouldn't.

I'm done now, night night champ.
Mila kunis
I can, pal. Oh I can - trust me. I'm sure you've seen enough of my debates on this forum to know I present paragraphs when it comes to these issues but the truth is, I'm not going to change your mind and you fail to understand the basic starting concept - as such, why would I waste my time? I wouldn't.

I'm done now, night night champ.

I haven't, actually, and I honestly couldn't care less about it. I care about this debate right here, right now.
lucie safarova

Quick Reply

Latest