The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

You make me so happy :smile: I love you so much baby. I am determined to make this work.
Dear you,

You make me smile :smile:

Love me.
Dear Onslow,

Please wear a shirt or a jumper or SOMETHING!

Hyacinth Bucket (pronounced Bouquet)
Reply 43
Original post by Anonymous
Dear you,

you need a slap on the face

love me:h:

Definitely sounds like it's addressed to me :teehee:
Original post by nucdev
Definitely sounds like it's addressed to me :teehee:

lol its not
dear you,

i know you are developing feelings for me but its never gonna work, i dont see u as more than friends. but I dont wanna be rude and tell you off, please just stop liking me ughhhhhh :frown: but i cant blame u because I'm just too nice to you.

love,
spdr
Reply 46
lol its not

Aah well, I'm sure someone on here was thinking of me when they read your slap post :lol:

EDIT: Make that 2 people, at least, judging by the reps :rofl:
(edited 8 years ago)
Dear Me,

When I look back, I've been through it all, playing with fire and taking risks that have left me emotionally drained, but no lie I love life, the drama the turbulence, the excitement I love it all.:biggrin:

No matter what, man is blessed.:tongue:
Dear you,

You're not dear at all. Why? Well, you know why. I'm going to meet you soon but I really don't want to. Its like I can't run away from the fact that you control me and my life. When you kiss me on my forehead, I feel disgusted. I feel like getting rid of myself. I swear if I ever get the courage, I'd kill myself knowing that you're always be a part of it. I'd rather kill myself happily than having called your relative, your blood. This isn't only hate. This is my vulnerability too. The vulnerability of 10 years old BrokenLife who knew nothing but still tried to make you laugh thinking you were her protector. You never protected me from anything. Only cursed me. Remember that 10 years old BrokenLife who just wanted to sleep next to you because she was scared and had no mother? Remember that 12 years old BrokenLife who would come everyday from school to share her stupid stories with you but you'd say 'I don't have time'? Remember that 15 years BrokenLife who once defended you in front of bunch people but then do you also remember that 18 years old BrokenLife who you slapped in front of everyone? I could say much more but I don't think I can take it anymore. Seeing you again is the worse thing ever. I wish and pray and hope I get the courage to kill myself because I'm disgusted of myself. I'm disgusted to be called your beti. The woman inside me has realised that I'm more than just your property because you gave birth to me. So don't expect any love, respect and affection from me for that is all that you never gave me.

Unfortunately your beti
BrokenLife
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by BrokenLife
Dear you,

You're not dear at all. Why? Well, you know why. I'm going to meet you soon but I really don't want to. Its like I can't run away from the fact that you control me and my life. When you kiss me on my forehead, I feel disgusted. I feel like getting rid of myself. I swear if I ever get the courage, I'd kill myself knowing that you're always be a part of it. I'd rather kill myself happily than having called your relative, your blood. This isn't only hate. This is my vulnerability too. The vulnerability of 10 years old BrokenLife who knew nothing but still tried to make you laugh thinking you were her protector. You never protected me from anything. Only cursed me. Remember that 10 years old BrokenLife who just wanted to sleep next to you because she was scared and had no mother? Remember that 12 years old BrokenLife who would come everyday from school to share her stupid stories with you but you'd say 'I don't have time'? Remember that 15 years BrokenLife who once defended you in front of bunch people but then do you also remember that 18 years old BrokenLife who you slapped in front of everyone? I could say much more but I don't think I can take it anymore. Seeing you again is the worse thing ever. I wish and pray and hope I get the courage to kill myself because I'm disgusted of myself. I'm disgusted to be called your beti.

Unfortunately your beti
BrokenLife

:frown: please never do anything like that gorgeous :hugs:
whoever this person is they clearly aren't worth it :lovehug:
always here for you and i hope you feel better soon lovely <3333
goodnight beautiful xx
:frown: please never do anything like that gorgeous :hugs:
whoever this person is they clearly aren't worth it :lovehug:
always here for you and i hope you feel better soon lovely <3333
goodnight beautiful xx

I love you!
Good night, lovely! :smile:
Dear you,

Can you stop stalking all of my social media accounts and continuously harassing me under a pseudonym? It's really creepy… and I know it's you.

Kindest regards, etc etc
Me
Dear you,

when will you give in?!
i know youre lying...

me
Dear Me,

You need to fight the sadness(possibly depression) and do the things you love, make you chance the best to get into RADA, and get over Alan Rickmans death please...don't mourn the dead, pity the living and above all pity those who live without love.

Regards
Me
It still kills me that you would never tell me anything. You think I didn't care, or were you just testing my devotion. I suspected that deep down and thats why I behaved badly and got frustrated. Please will you tell me anything at all, I am so sorry. I can't lie I've seen pictures online and I am an idiot, and you are so beautiful, I think you are gorgeous, and your voice too. I know I would never have been bored and life would have been so stimulating with you. I just really want to interact or exchange words with you, I still have this need to resolve it, I can't really function right without communicating about it with you. Please don't shut me out from knowing or speaking to you on here at all. J to N
Dear you,
stop being horrible :/
every lesson you bring up how you can't hear my voice and cup your ear in such an obnoxious way.
make an effort to hear me, i can't help if i slur my words when i'm trying to answer your questions.
thanks to my friend for sticking up for me :redface:
Original post by RickmanAlways
Dear Me,

You need to fight the sadness(possibly depression) and do the things you love, make you chance the best to get into RADA, and get over Alan Rickmans death please...don't mourn the dead, pity the living and above all pity those who live without love.

Regards
Me

Aww, I hope you get over it soon. :sigh: I also felt awful for a few days after I heard and kept thinking about it no matter what I did. Just remember that he had a great life and accomplished so much, a lot of which is recorded to be shared for generations to come- our very own pensieve of memories if you like. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 57
Subbing for later use
Dear you,

Why the **** did you send me the videos? :frown:
Original post by TheBlueBiro
Aww, I hope you get over it soon. :sigh: I also felt awful for a few days after I heard and kept thinking about it no matter what I did. Just remember that he had a great life and accomplished so much, a lot of which is recorded to be shared for generations to come- our very own pensieve of memories if you like. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its been nearly a month since his death and im only just begining to get over it.:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest