The Student Room Group

Fell in love at specsavers

This is quite embarrassing but I don't know what to do. I had an eye test at Specsavers the other day and the girl who examined me, I think I love her. I just can't stop thinking about her.

We were getting along so well and we had a bit of banter between us. She was so beautiful and nice. When she got close to me to check my eye, her hair was all over me and she smelt so amazing. I don't know what to do! Please Help!

Scroll to see replies

You're not in love, you don't even know her. She can't get involved with a client, so just move on. You're lusting after her but it isn't love and it never will be. Forget about her.
You'll get over her after a few days. If not, well.. worry about that another time.

(It isn't love or anything close but :dontknow:)
Sorry I'm sure all the teenage boys that go and have their eyes checked think they're in love with her and better yet I bet she prides herself on it :lol: 'smell my luscious locks and adore me'

Haha.
Original post by georgiaswift
You're not in love, you don't even know her. She can't get involved with a client, so just move on. You're lusting after her but it isn't love and it never will be. Forget about her.

That is assuming OP never gets to know her properly...
Reply 5
Original post by InadequateJusticex
That is assuming OP never gets to know her properly...

LOL
Reply 6
Why not go back in and ask her out? plus she works in specsavers there's so many funny lines you could use if you think she'd find it as banter

"I may be blind but I can see us going on a date"

pretend you've got bad eyes, stumble up to the desk and trip over and when she comes to help say
"sorry, I've fallen for you :wink: "

Before anyone says, I know these are poor I'm just passing time :biggrin:
Original post by Darien91
Why not go back in and ask her out? plus she works in specsavers there's so many funny lines you could use if you think she'd find it as banter

pretend you've got bad eyes, stumble up to the desk and trip over and when she comes to help say

omg pls if i worked at specsavers and someone did the second one to me I'd laugh, and not in a good way.

The first one is quite good though I will admit :tongue:
Are you like 13?
Reply 9
Original post by Darien91

I use the fallen for you one all the time - got a condition that affects my coordination and balance

Posted from TSR Mobile
Get over her, she's not thinking about you. Just another customer who need their eyes tested.
Original post by Little Popcorns
Sorry I'm sure all the teenage boys that go and have their eyes checked think they're in love with her and better yet I bet she prides herself on it :lol: 'smell my luscious locks and adore me'

Haha.

You make her sound like an optician version of a succubus :rofl:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Andy98
I use the fallen for you one all the time - got a condition that affects my coordination and balance

Posted from TSR Mobile

That sucks, at least your turn it into a positive! :biggrin: does it work?
Reply 13
Original post by Anonymous
This is quite embarrassing but I don't know what to do. I had an eye test at Specsavers the other day and the girl who examined me, I think I love her. I just can't stop thinking about her.

We were getting along so well and we had a bit of banter between us. She was so beautiful and nice. When she got close to me to check my eye, her hair was all over me and she smelt so amazing. I don't know what to do! Please Help!

Specsavers girls are ****ing sexy.

I remember one branch in London i often went to for contact lenses training. This girl was sex on legs omg. I think she knew i was perving on her. She would have nice legs and **** :redface:, i just couldn't control myself :tongue:

They often look like 16 as well, these specsavers girls so makes them more hotter
Original post by InadequateJusticex
omg pls if i worked at specsavers and someone did the second one to me I'd laugh, and not in a good way.

The first one is quite good though I will admit :tongue:

I'd never say either tbh :tongue: but thanks! I think her being in specsavers lends itself to all sorts of witty stuff
Original post by Zargabaath
You make her sound like an optician version of a succubus :rofl:

Well we all have to get our kicks don't we :lol:
Is this a duplicate thread, I'm sure I'd posted on this before
this is really sweet ! i cannot imagine the same happening with a dental assistant...
You don't 'love' her, you don't even know her. :colonhash:

and by your logic, I love my dentist, and my doctor, and the fly that almost flew up my nose :colonhash:
(edited 8 years ago)
Damn. I should have gone to specsavers.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending