The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Help.. Student village or Plaza

Hi I've reserved a room at Plaza but now wondering if it will be to quiet. I don't want to party 24/7 but do want a social life as well as studying????
I know somebody that moved to the Plaza to get away from the social side of things. Apparently its really quiet. She loves it but that wouldnt be for me. I live in Student Village right now!
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by Luxie20
Hi I've reserved a room at Plaza but now wondering if it will be to quiet. I don't want to party 24/7 but do want a social life as well as studying????

I feel the same, I reserved a room at the plaza, but since coming of tsr im wondering if I made a mistake, loads of people on here say it's quiet, but others love it - my friend lives there and says it all depends on your flat mates:smile: I'm just worried that it's going to be really quiet and no one will want to go out!
Reply 3
What type of room did you reserve?? And what course are you doing??😊
Reply 4
Original post by Luxie20
What type of room did you reserve?? And what course are you doing??😊

I reserved the standard! And sociology, what about you?😊
Reply 5
Original post by lucyjane_
I reserved the standard! And sociology, what about you?😊

I've got a standard and I'm doing psychology😊 Are you going to the applicant days??
Reply 6
Original post by Luxie20
I've got a standard and I'm doing psychology😊 Are you going to the applicant days??

Yeah I booked the one for March, but I think I might try and go to the February one! Are you?😊
Reply 7
Any idea if you can change your reservation or do you have to wait until after the pay date and then redo your application?
Reply 8
Original post by lucyjane_
Yeah I booked the one for March, but I think I might try and go to the February one! Are you?😊

I haven't booked on either yet but I have to do the March one as I'm busy on the February one! Do you have Twitter or anything?
Reply 9
Original post by Luxie20
I haven't booked on either yet but I have to do the March one as I'm busy on the February one! Do you have Twitter or anything?

Yeah I've messaged you my username!😊
Reply 10
Original post by dilllufc
Any idea if you can change your reservation or do you have to wait until after the pay date and then redo your application?

If you want to change your reservation, it is possible, you just need to email the uni stating your new choice as well as including your login ID and accomodation number (the two you've received to your email after creating your account).
They've changed it for me the next working day, but if you email them before 4pm they might answer you even quicker. I think their email is [email protected]
Reply 11
Original post by seklas
If you want to change your reservation, it is possible, you just need to email the uni stating your new choice as well as including your login ID and accomodation number (the two you've received to your email after creating your account).
They've changed it for me the next working day, but if you email them before 4pm they might answer you even quicker. I think their email is [email protected]

Thankyou very much!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending