The Student Room Group

Adult Nursing at Anglia Ruskin Chelmsford March 2016?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by EmilyC0202
Got my interview tomorrow :smile:

Congratulations and good luck I have everything crossed for you :smile:
Original post by xjustmex
Congratulations and good luck I have everything crossed for you :smile:

Thank you :smile: have you got an offer for ARU?
Reply 22
Thank you :smile: have you got an offer for ARU?

Yes I got my offer last summer. Really excited to get going now :smile:
Yes I got my offer last summer. Really excited to get going now :smile:

Ah awesome that's so early! :smile: which branch have you applied to?
Reply 24
Ah awesome that's so early! :smile: which branch have you applied to?

Adult nursing, Will ARU be your firm? Are you hoping to stay on campus or will you be commuting?
Adult nursing, Will ARU be your firm? Are you hoping to stay on campus or will you be commuting?

I'm not too sure yet, I've only applied for 2 and I'm torn between them both so will have to make the decision if / when I get any offers! If I go to ARU I would have to stay on campus really as I live about an hour away in no traffic but would take ages in rush hour getting through the tunnel! And also for the sake of placements would be much easier to live on campus - how about you?
Reply 26
I'm not too sure yet, I've only applied for 2 and I'm torn between them both so will have to make the decision if / when I get any offers! If I go to ARU I would have to stay on campus really as I live about an hour away in no traffic but would take ages in rush hour getting through the tunnel! And also for the sake of placements would be much easier to live on campus - how about you?

I'm going to be commuting as I already have my own place.

How did it go yesterday? xx
I'm going to be commuting as I already have my own place.

How did it go yesterday? xx

Oh right that's ok then! :smile: well I've been quite ill got an ear & throat infection so think that may have had a bit of an impact but still hoping I done well enough to be offered a place! Apparently there is still 72 places for adult nursing to start in March so fingers crossed!! Xx
Reply 28
Oh right that's ok then! :smile: well I've been quite ill got an ear & throat infection so think that may have had a bit of an impact but still hoping I done well enough to be offered a place! Apparently there is still 72 places for adult nursing to start in March so fingers crossed!! Xx

Fingers crossed! :smile:

Were there alot of people for interview?
Fingers crossed! :smile:

Were there alot of people for interview?

Have just received offers for all 3 I applied for! :woo: there were 13 in my session but apparently 13 more in the morning one and they are doing more on Monday! They weren't all for adult nursing though the majority had applied for mental health :smile:
Reply 30
Have just received offers for all 3 I applied for! :woo: there were 13 in my session but apparently 13 more in the morning one and they are doing more on Monday! They weren't all for adult nursing though the majority had applied for mental health :smile:
h

OMG AMAZING!!! Congratulations!! :biggrin::biggrin:

Its decision time!!!

*Cough ARU Cough* lol
h

OMG AMAZING!!! Congratulations!! :biggrin::biggrin:

Its decision time!!!

*Cough ARU Cough* lol

Haha! Thank you :smile: yes decision time may well be the hardest part!!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 32
Bumping for any new firmers xx
Hey guys I will also be starting! But living at home as I currently live just outside of Chelmsford :smile:
Reply 34
There is now a facebook group for anyone who has firmed ARU Chelmsford in March 2016. The group is for all branches of nursing feel free to join!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1725670917651753/
Reply 35
Hi
I got my literacy and numeracy test soon at ARU. Can someone advice me how it is. Maths is not mine strong point.
Got my interview tomorrow :smile:

What was it like... what format?
The maths question that I had for my numeracy test was really easy because it was more like question like 12-7+9 which is very GCSE foundation type whereas the literacy question was like an essay question that you have to answer with the 6Cs and legislations

Hope this helps xxx
Original post by karenquilter
What was it like... what format?

Hi Karen,

The interview was very relaxed and nothing to worry about! It was MMI style and there were 3 stations that you spent 5-10 minutes at each one. Each station had one question / scenario. There are no right answers they just want to know your opinions / reasoning behind it! Good luck, sure you'll do great :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending