The Student Room Group

2016 Nursing Applicants!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HSMITH33
I've got mine on the 6th Feb when is yours?:smile:

Mine is the 9th of feb, so nervous!
Hi, has anyone set up a Facebook page for Uni of Birmingham offer holders yet? :smile: x
I've had interviews and offers from LJMU, uni of Leeds, and Leeds Beckett! Still haven't heard anything from uni of Liverpool though..
Hi,

I have applied for the pgdip at nottingham..

has anyone heard anything back?

thanks
Reply 2404
Original post by aimee1987
Had my interview at Brighton for Adult nursing on 6th Jan, still haven't heard back yet, driving me nuts waiting! Has anyone else been offered or declined Brighton?

I was there on 6th Jan as well and have heard nothing - it's driving me mad as I really want a place at Brighton. Someone who had their interview a couple of weeks ago was told a decision would take 5 weeks due to a huge backlog 😞
Reply 2405
Does anyone have an interview at Chester on 10th February at 9 am?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by topdot12
Thanks. unsure yet but think so. It's a nice day actually. Talk then qualification check. You get a scenario and go through to your interview. Which was relaxed and straight forward x

Oh okay so are the numeracy and literacy tests done on a different day then?
Just found this site! Cant believe I havn't come across it before!

I applied in December for Manchester and Salford, I have an interview at Manchester on March 9th and still waiting to hear back from Salford as to whether I have an interview. I actually applied to Manchester 8 years ago and got rejected but I'm coming back as I know its what I have to do, but I'm scared ill be rejected again although I have more than enough experience now! x
Original post by SparklyToes
Just found this site! Cant believe I havn't come across it before!

I applied in December for Manchester and Salford, I have an interview at Manchester on March 9th and still waiting to hear back from Salford as to whether I have an interview. I actually applied to Manchester 8 years ago and got rejected but I'm coming back as I know its what I have to do, but I'm scared ill be rejected again although I have more than enough experience now! x

Whoops this should've been on the childrens one!
Has anyone applied for & received offers for Adult Nursing at CCCU? I had my interview on Friday and the waiting is killing me! They said we'd hear within the next couple of weeks but seems like a lifetime :s-smilie:
Reply 2410
I know how you feel - I had my interview for BCU on Monday and was told 10 working days - feels like a million have passed. 😳😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by crazycrazy
Oh okay so are the numeracy and literacy tests done on a different day then?

Yes you have to pass those and if you do then you come back like a week later for interview
Original post by EmilyC0202
Has anyone applied for & received offers for Adult Nursing at CCCU? I had my interview on Friday and the waiting is killing me! They said we'd hear within the next couple of weeks but seems like a lifetime :s-smilie:

Hey! I had my interview for CCCU on the 22nd of Jan and they offered me a place on the 1st of Feb so it seemed like ages at the time but when I was at my interview they told me I wouldn't hear until the end of Feb so I was very surprised and happy when I got the offer. How did your interview go? and I hope you get an offer soon! :smile:
Original post by aimee1987
Had my interview at Brighton for Adult nursing on 6th Jan, still haven't heard back yet, driving me nuts waiting! Has anyone else been offered or declined Brighton?

Hey, I had my interview with Brighton on the 25th of Jan and I got my offer for Adult Nursing on the 3rd of Feb. Not sure what is taking them so long for you :/ hopefully they will get back to you soon
Original post by HSMITH33
Good luck for today! might see you there :smile:

Hey!! How did your Bournemouth interview go? I got my offer on the 2nd of feb :smile: you heard back yet?
Original post by HollyA95
Hey! I had my interview for CCCU on the 22nd of Jan and they offered me a place on the 1st of Feb so it seemed like ages at the time but when I was at my interview they told me I wouldn't hear until the end of Feb so I was very surprised and happy when I got the offer. How did your interview go? and I hope you get an offer soon! :smile:

So just under 2 weeks then! :biggrin: Well done on your offer which branch are you studying? Is it your firm? I think it went well but you never know!! Thanks :smile:
So just under 2 weeks then! :biggrin: Well done on your offer which branch are you studying? Is it your firm? I think it went well but you never know!! Thanks :smile:

Thank you!! :biggrin: hopefully they will tell you in the same time frame as well! I am going onto the adult branch. I keep changing my mind about which I want to make my firm but I feel that I would really enjoy it at CCCU. What about you is CCCU your firm or is it somewhere else you have applied?
Yeah I felt my day went well considering it was my first interview and I had no idea really on what to expect so I'm sure yours did as well. Let me know if you get an offer :smile:
Original post by HollyA95
Thank you!! :biggrin: hopefully they will tell you in the same time frame as well! I am going onto the adult branch. I keep changing my mind about which I want to make my firm but I feel that I would really enjoy it at CCCU. What about you is CCCU your firm or is it somewhere else you have applied?
Yeah I felt my day went well considering it was my first interview and I had no idea really on what to expect so I'm sure yours did as well. Let me know if you get an offer :smile:

I've applied to both campuses at CCCU so hopefully if I get an offer it will most likely be my firm - then I'll just have to decide which campus :biggrin: have you applied for the April or September intake? Yes exactly the same as me was my first one and felt quite relieved and like I'd done ok at the end of it! Thank you will do!
I've applied to both campuses at CCCU so hopefully if I get an offer it will most likely be my firm - then I'll just have to decide which campus :biggrin: have you applied for the April or September intake? Yes exactly the same as me was my first one and felt quite relieved and like I'd done ok at the end of it! Thank you will do!

Ah exciting! I've heard from a lot of people that CCCU is really good. The september intake what about you? Tell me about it I feel like this whole uni process is so stressful and I haven't even started the course yet :biggrin:
Reply 2419
Original post by Anitadonkor
Hiya. Has anyone had maths and english at Kingston? Has was it ? Thanks

Hiya. Kingston rejected me without even inviting me to the tests! So can't offer any help I'm afraid. Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending