The Student Room Group

Children's Nursing 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alice_c_97
Just got an offer from Southampton after my interview on the 25th! So happy especially as I thought it hadn't gone well!

Me too!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done! You thinking of firming it?
Well done! You thinking of firming it?

I think so yeah! So happy!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BrogSmith
I think so yeah! So happy!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah nice me too so hopefully see you there in September!
Ah nice me too so hopefully see you there in September!

I'm crying my eyes out! I got offered a place at Southampton! I am over the moon!!!
Oops sorry Alice, I didn't mean to quote you!!
Original post by allym123
I'm crying my eyes out! I got offered a place at Southampton! I am over the moon!!!

Well done. I love seeing prople get their offers! I know how important it is. Good luck xx
Oops sorry Alice, I didn't mean to quote you!!

Haha no worries at all, congrats!! I've seen you on here stressing about waiting like I've been! Is it going to be your firm choice?
Haha no worries at all, congrats!! I've seen you on here stressing about waiting like I've been! Is it going to be your firm choice?

Yep, I've firmed already! Bournemouth rejected me without interview earlier so when I saw you guys had offers from the same interview I was convinced I wasn't getting an offer! I didn't really want Bournemouth as I live in Southampton and have a 7 year old so getting placements in Dorset would have been a complete nightmare. I feel so relieved, had everything set on this! 1 question, in the conditions it says about securing bursary, does it say that on everyone's?!
Original post by emmawebb
Well done. I love seeing prople get their offers! I know how important it is. Good luck xx

Thanks so much! Good luck to you too ☺️ Xx
Yep, I've firmed already! Bournemouth rejected me without interview earlier so when I saw you guys had offers from the same interview I was convinced I wasn't getting an offer! I didn't really want Bournemouth as I live in Southampton and have a 7 year old so getting placements in Dorset would have been a complete nightmare. I feel so relieved, had everything set on this! 1 question, in the conditions it says about securing bursary, does it say that on everyone's?!

Ooh exciting! I'm pretty sure it'll be my firm over Brighton but I'm going to decide after I've had my last interview and heard from them. Aw it's such a relief isn't it? I'm pretty sure it says that on everyone's, it does on mine so shouldn't be a problem :smile:
Ooh exciting! I'm pretty sure it'll be my firm over Brighton but I'm going to decide after I've had my last interview and heard from them. Aw it's such a relief isn't it? I'm pretty sure it says that on everyone's, it does on mine so shouldn't be a problem :smile:

Ok great, I had a slight panic it was specific to me because I'm a 'mature student' or something! The only other condition for me is they need the see my English GCSE certificate which I lost and already have on order so that should be fine. Now I just have to tell my boss and sort my summer holidays out and get ready to hand my notice in. Eek! 😁
Yey just got a conditional from Bradford !
Original post by Helenroutledge

Congratulations! 👏🏻😄

When you say "just" is that you just opening your emails from earlier or they've literally just updated it lol sorry, I know it's random but I always just forget to check my emails after the time i presume the university administration office closes... like 6pm lol xx
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by emmawebb
When you say "just" is that you just opening your emails from earlier or they've literally just updated it lol sorry, I know it's random but I always just forget to check my emails after the time i presume the university administration office closes... like 6pm lol xx

It was 20:00 I got the email saying there had been an update . Anyone else heard from Bradford ?
Reply 1016
Had an offer from Leeds!! Anyone else?😄😄😄
Original post by Ao1811

Congratulations is that your first choice ?
Reply 1018
Congratulations is that your first choice ?

Yeah it is 😊
Original post by Ao1811

Congrats!is that for child nursing? When did you have an interview?
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending