The Student Room Group

Moving on

How do you move on from someone you really liked?
He broke up with me a month ago because he wasn't happy with our relationship. I know that he got back with his ex and it breaks my heart knowing that he's with someone else. I really need to find a way to move on because I can't concentrate in school and I got exams coming up soon. I always think of him. I miss him :frown:
What do I do? Any advice would help :smile:
Thanks
Reply 1
- Do things (things that won't really give you the time to think)
- See other people
- Cut this person out of your life completely

It takes time, you won't have forgotten him in 2 weeks though.
Reply 2
Love is a snake, find someone else or it will slither its way back into your mind
Reply 3
Like all memories, you find new ones to bury it with.
Reply 4
Original post by Andy98
Like all memories, you find new ones to bury it with.

Using my own relationship as a case sample: It is more the idea of the past than the reality, it is more the idea of things being left unsaid that settles me, it is more the idea of seeing her or her family again that makes me anxious. Once you find someone to make new memories with none of this will matter.
Reply 5
Original post by whorace
Using my own relationship as a case sample: It is more the idea of the past than the reality, it is more the idea of things being left unsaid that settles me, it is more the idea of seeing her or her family again that makes me anxious. Once you find someone to make new memories with none of this will matter.

Fairs, in all my examples there's no chance of that happening

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending