The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm guessing she has never been on a night out in Birmingham then.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DiddyDec

Posted from TSR Mobile

Or brushed her teeth by the looks of it...
Original post by AntiBabylonista
Or brushed her teeth by the looks of it...

Well you can't expect too much from Yardley.
Typically pro refugee labour scum who will say anything to down play these vile sex attacks

Remember ROTHERHAM
Original post by EccentricDiamond
Typically pro refugee labour scum who will say anything to down play these vile sex attacks

Remember ROTHERHAM

RT "Remember ROTHERHAM"

funniest thing i have seen all day, i think you should stop reading the sun/ mirror and also stop watching the news.
Rancid woman
Reply 7
Traitor
So which is she doing? Is she downplaying the coordinated mass sex assault episode where hundreds of women got attacked some nothing incident that's similar to cat calls like you might get around Broad Street on a Friday night?

Or is she calling the people of Birmingham akin to the savage rapists in Cologne? I'm sure the Birmingham tourist board will be delighted about that. It's not like she's a Birmingham MP or anything. Oh wait..........

Either way, a vile statement by a clueless moron. Luckily for her though, the only challenger to Labour in Yardly was the Lib Dems who are now dead so it doesn't really matter what she says about anything; she'll still get re-elected come the next election.
Original post by fei345
RT "Remember ROTHERHAM"

funniest thing i have seen all day, i think you should stop reading the sun/ mirror and also stop watching the news.

I don't read the Sun or Mirror, are you not aware of the events in Rotherham?

Apparently you've got to be tabloid-reading moronic peasant to be against industrial-level nationwide rape of young teenagers and the covering up of it by councils, police, social services, the media etc etc etc.

yeah i do, and do you know why the news only reported the cases where the guys of asian descent were involved? there were many cases with Europeans for the same crime, but the news didnt want to report it. Causing a bit of tension in the air, that's what the news does.
Original post by fei345
yeah i do, and do you know why the news only reported the cases where the guys of asian descent where involved? there were many cases with Europeans for the same crime, but the news didnt want to report it. Causing a bit of tension in the air, that's what the news does.

Pit away your tinfoil hat you loon. There is no conspiracy between the news papers against Pakistanis you nutbar
Pit away your tinfoil hat you loon. There is no conspiracy between the news papers against Pakistanis you nutbar

Sure thing, what ever you believe
Reply 15
Look at the ****ing state of her. What an absolute trainwreck.
Original post by DiddyDec

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah - it's worse :wink:
Original post by redferry
Yeah - it's worse :wink:

Exactly.
Original post by KimKallstrom
So which is she doing? Is she downplaying the coordinated mass sex assault episode where hundreds of women got attacked some nothing incident that's similar to cat calls like you might get around Broad Street on a Friday night?

Or is she calling the people of Birmingham akin to the savage rapists in Cologne? I'm sure the Birmingham tourist board will be delighted about that. It's not like she's a Birmingham MP or anything. Oh wait..........

Either way, a vile statement by a clueless moron. Luckily for her though, the only challenger to Labour in Yardly was the Lib Dems who are now dead so it doesn't really matter what she says about anything; she'll still get re-elected come the next election.

She did neither. She said that whilst these attacks are bad, they're nothing worse than goes on on a typical might in cities across the country. Which is true. What woman hasn't been groped/sexually harassed on a night out?
Original post by redferry
She did neither. She said that whilst these attacks are bad, they're nothing worse than goes on on a typical might in cities across the country. Which is true. What woman hasn't been groped/sexually harassed on a night out?

She should stop making labour unalectable and adopt a Tory attitude to women's issues and migrants. Maybe kick a couple of Syrians for good measure. But for god's sake. Stop sticking up for the migrants. It doesn't go down well with the public and the press can have a field day.

God damn feminists. Stop breaking the conservative party line :fuhrer:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending