The Student Room Group

Ex Girlfriend Keeps Texting Me

Scroll to see replies

I can't see this working out in the long run. It sound as if eventually she'll walk away so she can spread her wings.

Also, her friends have an influence on her. This never ends well.
People are so petty lol
Original post by xobeauty
You know her personality more then me. Personally I would think if anyone cared to keep you in their life they would be more direct, " hey can we talk", even give you a ring instead of a text.

Why was she so unsure that she wanted to be with you?

She's really stubborn is the issue.
Well the thing is when we first set off on the trip to new york she was positive she wanted us to sort it out and get back together, then we had one argument about it when we were there after a really good day together and all of a sudden she just switches off and decides "i don't want to do this anymore". This was on and off for the rest of the trip, on the plane back we were really good with eachother, then she goes away, has her space and decides that she can't be in one yet. I took her answer and told her I couldn't be friends with her and went to leave her alone, until she started sending me these messages?
Original post by Anonymous
She's really stubborn is the issue.
Well the thing is when we first set off on the trip to new york she was positive she wanted us to sort it out and get back together, then we had one argument about it when we were there after a really good day together and all of a sudden she just switches off and decides "i don't want to do this anymore". This was on and off for the rest of the trip, on the plane back we were really good with eachother, then she goes away, has her space and decides that she can't be in one yet. I took her answer and told her I couldn't be friends with her and went to leave her alone, until she started sending me these messages?

I don't understand why it's so difficult lol... It really shouldn't be. That should tell you guys something.

If you want to risk getting your heat hurt again, call her on a unknown number just incase she's on the " hah, he's calling me" my time to ignore him tip. And talk it out. But it really shouldn't be this hard.
I don't understand why it's so difficult lol... It really shouldn't be. That should tell you guys something.

If you want to risk getting your heat hurt again, call her on a unknown number just incase she's on the " hah, he's calling me" my time to ignore him tip. And talk it out. But it really shouldn't be this hard.

Neither do I, I feel like i'm just better off walking away and letting her do the running if she wants to, but talking to me like that isn't going to get anyone anywhere. If we were to talk it out when I ask her I feel like she'll just be how she was with me over text last night, immature and unproductive.

But if you really want to be with someone or miss them that much, surely you'd just contact them?
Neither do I, I feel like i'm just better off walking away and letting her do the running if she wants to, but talking to me like that isn't going to get anyone anywhere. If we were to talk it out when I ask her I feel like she'll just be how she was with me over text last night, immature and unproductive.

But if you really want to be with someone or miss them that much, surely you'd just contact them?

Are you referring to her or yourself?
Are you referring to her or yourself?

Her, i've already done my running and i've just been treated like crap. All she ever did was shoot me down at every single turn. I don't feel like I have anything left to say to her and i've just been leaving her alone because I'm respectful like that.

If i contact her I feel like she'd just ignore me anyway seeing as i've been ignoring her.
Her, i've already done my running and i've just been treated like crap. All she ever did was shoot me down at every single turn. I don't feel like I have anything left to say to her and i've just been leaving her alone because I'm respectful like that.

If i contact her I feel like she'd just ignore me anyway seeing as i've been ignoring her.

So whys this so hard for you?
So whys this so hard for you?

I still want to be with her I guess? But I can't? And her attempts to contact me are confusing. It's like she wants to have her cake and eat it too.

The problem is she was never like this, she would have never replied like this before and she would have wanted to speak to me if she did without sounding so hostile.

Guess i'm struggling to get over the fact she just doesn't seem normal at all, and that i've wasted 6 months of my life with someone who was just like that all along?
Im in your sitiation sometimes talking dosent help silence is better message than speaking.. As it gets the message across.. People soon come into realisation but i think you should just focus on you and forget her mind games becuse she i clearly winning.. In the future things will be clearer
Original post by gemstone100
Im in your sitiation sometimes talking dosent help silence is better message than speaking.. As it gets the message across.. People soon come into realisation but i think you should just focus on you and forget her mind games becuse she i clearly winning.. In the future things will be clearer

That's why i'm ignoring her now, no point if she can't be bothered talking to me properly!
What happened? Pretty much same thing??
She used the phrase "pal request", I'd suggest staying as far away as possible
Original post by Alexion
She used the phrase "pal request", I'd suggest staying as far away as possible

What's more, she knows I hate that word. Always have done. Done on purpose?
What's more, she knows I hate that word. Always have done. Done on purpose?

Sounds like she's trying to get you worked up so that you'll reply. Either keep ignoring her (feel free to block her on social media) or just send her a quick '**** off' before doing so :wink:
Original post by Alexion
Sounds like she's trying to get you worked up so that you'll reply. Either keep ignoring her (feel free to block her on social media) or just send her a quick '**** off' before doing so :wink:

Any reason for her trying to get me worked up so i'll reply??
Any reason for her trying to get me worked up so i'll reply??

Because she's a bit looney in the head?
Original post by Alexion
Because she's a bit looney in the head?

That could explain it :wink:
Yes but i was the one alwags trying to clear bad blood but he was always sarcastic rude.. I gave up and stopped trying and that was a clearer message.. And i feel like he is coming into realisation
UPDATE: So today she iMessaged me a screenshot about the Earth Wind & Fire founder passing away, we used to love them. I messaged back so I wasn't being rude, to which she replied asking how I was. I don't really understand why she keeps messaging me. Any ideas?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending