The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thechemistress
Me! Interview on the 14th of December and nothing since then :/

The wait is so intense, I literally checked the applicant portal like three times today. It's so sad hahaha
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by MrZebraCookie
The wait is so intense, I literally checked the applicant portal like three times today. It's so sad hahaha

Haha, same here! I'm obsessively checking track and the portal every day now :frown:
Has anyone heard anything from kcl?

I had my interview on the 25th Jan and feeling anxious but they said I would know by 31st March which is ages away !
Original post by Tsar007

I had my interview on the 25th Jan and feeling anxious but they said I would know by 31st March which is ages away !

I had mine on 25th Jan too! I doubt we'd hear anything before at least three weeks have passed, it seems like some offers are sent out after three weeks of each interview day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tsar007

Same, were you in the 9:15 group? The first batch of offers have been given, a couple of my mates have got em
Is there a Facebook group for offer holders?
Original post by DoctorPles
Same, were you in the 9:15 group? The first batch of offers have been given, a couple of my mates have got em

People from 25th Jan got offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by yoyo.sat

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was in the 1.15 batch.

None of my friends on earlier dates have got offers yet. Apart from the one who has a camb & B'ham offer. He was Dec though.
(edited 8 years ago)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think it works like that. You're scored at each station, it's then totalled and put on a massive spreadsheet. People nearer the top get the offers in batches, people at the bottom rejected and the middle lot either get rejected or offers later on.

One of my mates was 21st Jan and got it
I don't think it works like that. You're scored at each station, it's then totalled and put on a massive spreadsheet. People nearer the top get the offers in batches, people at the bottom rejected and the middle lot either get rejected or offers later on.

Oh maybe, it makes sense to do it like that

Posted from TSR Mobile

How many days after his interview did he get his offer ? It couldnt have been the day after the interview. They take at least a week to put our scores in that speadsheet.
Original post by anvar333
How many days after his interview did he get his offer ? It couldnt have been the day after the interview. They take at least a week to put our scores in that speadsheet.

I never said it was the day of the interview? He got it yesterday
I never said it was the day of the interview? He got it yesterday

So it was around two weeks.
Have all interviews been given out?
Have not heard a thing from Kings!
Omg just got an offer!!!!!!!!!!! <3 I'm sooooo shocked right now :biggrin:

My interview was on 21st Jan
Reply 1175
Did anyone get rejected post-interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, I received a rejection yesterday evening

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1176
Original post by emkaru
Yes, I received a rejection yesterday evening

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm really sorry to hear that. :frown: Do you mind if I ask how you thought the actual interview went and when you were interviewed?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Omg just got an offer!! So relieved!!
Original post by coffeelover345
Omg just got an offer!!!!!!!!!!! <3 I'm sooooo shocked right now :biggrin:

My interview was on 21st Jan

:O I had my interview then as well! Haven't heard back yet though; maybe later?!?!? :biggrin:
Original post by GraceKelly
Omg just got an offer!! So relieved!!

when did you have your interview :biggrin:?

Latest