The Student Room Group

Should I just give up on him or what?

Ok well I have liked this guy for nearly a year and I have made some clear signs but maybe it's me but he doesn't show any signs at all.
We always talk in class and tease each other in a friendly way and stuff

He's quite shy so that could be a problem?

I don't know what to doooooooo
Original post by Anonymous
Ok well I have liked this guy for nearly a year and I have made some clear signs but maybe it's me but he doesn't show any signs at all.
We always talk in class and tease each other in a friendly way and stuff

He's quite shy so that could be a problem?

I don't know what to doooooooo

Up the flirting / be more direct / ask him out.
Reply 2
Original post by SeanFM
Up the flirting / be more direct / ask him out.

I can't do that...
I can't do that...

I believe in you. :h:
I can't do that...

just say you wanna get a coffee or catch a film together? it doesnt come across as too much of an 'asking out' situation. Chill :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by sachinisgod
just say you wanna get a coffee or catch a film together? it doesnt come across as too much of an 'asking out' situation. Chill :smile:

It does because I have already asked for his number and made the first move so many times.
Maybe it's time to let go.
Reply 6
Original post by SeanFM
I believe in you. :h:

I don't believe in myself.
It does because I have already asked for his number and made the first move so many times.
Maybe it's time to let go.

I s'pose it's not pleasant to have to do everything first (shy people can find it difficult to take initiative) and it's possible that if anything happened you'd have to put up with it until he learns to do things first as well.. so.. :dontknow:. But it's possible that he's not doing that on purpose, it's just who he is.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending