The Student Room Group

Liverpool GEM (A101) 2016 entry

Scroll to see replies

Really? I thought that was the easiest station!

I think 5/6 went really well, one not brilliant.

Original post by Catherine1193
Found it really nice actually apart from the maths section which I completely and utterly lost my will to live - but luckily I had that last so it didn't put a damper on the rest of my interview. Found them all really friendly and easy to talk to ! How about you ?
Reply 301
Found it really nice actually apart from the maths section which I completely and utterly lost my will to live - but luckily I had that last so it didn't put a damper on the rest of my interview. Found them all really friendly and easy to talk to ! How about you ?

That's good to hear apart from the maths! Pretty lucky it was the last station! I haven't had mine- mine's next Friday! Just trying to gauge how it was for people as I've never had an MMI before
Original post by kethan
That's good to hear apart from the maths! Pretty lucky it was the last station! I haven't had mine- mine's next Friday! Just trying to gauge how it was for people as I've never had an MMI before

Well I thought they were nice so don't panic !
Original post by neuronerd
Really? I thought that was the easiest station!

I think 5/6 went really well, one not brilliant.

I just haven't practiced that particular stuff at all . Haven't done maths in over a year except for a bit of gamsat prep. Mind just wasn't in it at all! I think I saw you leaving today ehilst my group was waiting for it all to begin
I just haven't practiced that particular stuff at all . Haven't done maths in over a year except for a bit of gamsat prep. Mind just wasn't in it at all! I think I saw you leaving today ehilst my group was waiting for it all to begin

Let me guess, the heavy limp gives me away ... lol. Wait until offers day (if we get them) when I'll be on double crutches with a broken pelvis!
Let me guess, the heavy limp gives me away ... lol. Wait until offers day (if we get them) when I'll be on double crutches with a broken pelvis!

I was going to say lovely orange blouse :wink: dont be so hard on yourself! Sounds awful though :/
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Cbeokubetts94
Eeek was the numeracy question that bad ? Did they give you paper to do it ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

We have all signed quite strict confidentially agreements. Please dont ask for details on stations as offers would be withdrawn if info is given, even accidently.

For the record I thought it was the easiest station. Everyone finds the tasks different!
(edited 8 years ago)
Did you guys get there 30 mins before your interview time?
45 mins early and nearly everyone was already there
45 mins early and nearly everyone was already there

Oh crikey, thanks! On the pack it says applicants are advised to arrive 15 mins before, guess everyone was very eager to start!
Original post by Sophia08
Oh crikey, thanks! On the pack it says applicants are advised to arrive 15 mins before, guess everyone was very eager to start!

Pack? Did you get something in the post?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HCAssistant93
Pack? Did you get something in the post?

Posted from TSR Mobile

no no i didn't getting confused with all the other unis, sorry! I just meant the form/email with the interview details on it:smile:
no no i didn't getting confused with all the other unis, sorry! I just meant the form/email with the interview details on it:smile:

Ah ok thanks! Mine is at 11 so is half 10 too late to get there?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HCAssistant93
Ah ok thanks! Mine is at 11 so is half 10 too late to get there?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Expect to do a LOT of waiting around. 30 mins is plently
Expect to do a LOT of waiting around. 30 mins is plently

Haha ok! Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys, Liverpool is integrated with PBL right?
Guys, Liverpool is integrated with PBL right?

Happy reading:
https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/media/livacuk/tqsd/programmespecs/undergraduate/hls/Medicine,and,Surgery,MBChB,Graduate,Entry.pdf

You might want to start at the middle of page 12 (Year 1: )
(edited 8 years ago)

Thankyou so much, that's super helpful! So cbl...? Kinda confused
Hi guys, hope everyones interviews have gone okay...does anyone know if we need to bring degree transcripts or just our certificates? Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending