The Student Room Group

Multicultural toilets to be designed to avoid street defecation

German bathroom manufacturers are developing “multicultural toilets” to help ensure Middle Eastern migrants need not adapt to European sanitation norms.

Multiple reports have emerged of recent arrivals finding themselves utterly “mystified” by Western loos.

Some have resorted to doing their business on the floor or outdoors, others have used showers, and many migrants will have never seen toilet paper before.

https://translate.google.co.uk/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.faz.net%2Faktuell%2Fpolitik%2Ffluechtlingskrise%2Fdie-multikulti-toilette-ein-klo-das-jeder-benutzen-kann-14043644.html%3FprintPagedArticle%3Dtrue%23aufmacherBildJumpTarget&edit-text=&act=url

Scroll to see replies

Defecating on the streets....Aren't they civilised.
Blimey ... do they even have names?
There's a sign in the toilet cubicles at my gym with a picture of a silhouette of a guy squatting on top of the bowl with his feat on the seat to take a dump......with a red X on it so people know that's not how you do it lol.
alrighty then
Original post by KimKallstrom
There's a sign in the toilet cubicles at my gym with a picture of a silhouette of a guy squatting on top of the bowl with his feat on the seat to take a dump......with a red X on it so people know that's not how you do it lol.

Imagine the splash!
wow 'multicultural toliets' what a load of horse ****
These migrants must think they have travelled hundreds of years into the future when they arrive in europe
Wtf! Middle easterners being portrayed as animals. I'm middle eastern and all the middle easterners I know have proper toilet manners and actually wash their asses. They actually make fun of western standards of toilet hygiene. Oh the irony
********e. "Multiculturalism"

when I went to Spain I asked what a bidet was for and they said you can wash yourself after you go and I went huh ok.
the sink also had 3 TAPS bloody racist Spanish I had no idea the third was for drinking

you come to our country you **** our way.
Original post by AperfectBalance
********e. "Multiculturalism"

when I went to Spain I asked what a bidet was for and they said you can wash yourself after you go and I went huh ok.
the sink also had 3 TAPS bloody racist Spanish I had no idea the third was for drinking

you come to our country you **** our way.

That's what proper toilet hygiene is,middle eastern style :wink:
Original post by queen-bee
Wtf! Middle easterners being portrayed as animals. I'm middle eastern and all the middle easterners I know have proper toilet manners and actually wash their asses. They actually make fun of western standards of toilet hygiene. Oh the irony

That's the irony of the left; they are incredibly patronising towards minorities and other cultures*. E.g. the attitude that we have to teach migrants that rape is wrong; that most women can't make it to the top without quotas; that Africa is a poor starving continent that wouldn't survive without western aid.
(edited 8 years ago)

Well that is your hygiene is I respect that and I choose to keep mine.

I am not going to demand you change your ways for me or any group of people

Do you prefer Middle Eastern culture over Western culture? Why don't you go and live in the Middle East permanently since you love it so much?
Original post by Gnomes&Knights
Do you prefer Middle Eastern culture over Western culture? Why don't you go and live in the Middle East permanently since you love it so much?

No thanks. I have people i love here and a life here,maybe one day eh
Reply 15
it's not that hard to work out how to use a toilet :colonhash:
Reply 16
It is not funny ... but it is funny ...
Original post by z33
it's not that hard to work out how to use a toilet :colonhash:

Hard for some.
No thanks. I have people i love here and a life here,maybe one day eh

You also won't have men practicing taharrush gamea on you here.
Reply 19

and doing it on the floor is ...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending