The Student Room Group

How would you feel if your girl called you "Daddy"??

Like either mid way through sex or even on a general daily basis. Would it freak you out, turn you on or wouldn't really make a difference??

Or Mummy for the ladies :wink:

Scroll to see replies

ew no keep anything to do with parents out of the bedroom
Reply 2
Laughed out loud when reading this ...... ........
Drowzee
:teehee:
:sexface:
(edited 8 years ago)
I'd send her to Molvi-Ji to get cured of that **** :hand:
Reply 6
Original post by curiousduck
Like either mid way through sex or even on a general daily basis. Would it freak you out, turn you on or wouldn't really make a difference??

For guys that dont know this, serioulsy one of the sexiest things ever is hearing your gf moaning "yes daddy" or "f*** me harder, daddy" over and over again when you're f***ing her.

Trust me, you will go from zero to jizzsplosion in less than 5 secs :grin:

f*cking creeped out tbh

Overwhelming desire to spank her
Gotta be honest, I didn't think this was actually a serious thing and it really creeps me out
The guy I really like thinks it's a turn on
Original post by diabolus
for guys that dont know this, serioulsy one of the sexiest things ever is hearing your gf moaning "yes daddy" or "f*** me harder, daddy" over and over again when you're f***ing her.

Trust me, you will go from zero to jizzsplosion in less than 5 secs :grin:

...... Hehehehehe......
*cringe*

What kind of incest is this?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 13
i had this convo with my guy friends the other day and thank god all of them said its ****ing gross, otherwise id have ditched them, wtf how is that a turn on, and just, ew no
if she called me daddy i'd probably think she was kidding...
if she called me mummy i'd frickin run
I personally do not mind it but it has led to some very unfortunate scenarios. I was quite surprised when it first happened whilst we were "at it" and my first thought was to just carry on the charade.

I started calling her names like my little darling, princess, kiddo, sunshine, sweet heart, cupcake, etc. I incidentally got a little too into it and told her that she was going to get a raise on her allowance during climax. As a result, she sadly decided we should stop seeing each other.
Original post by ivy.98
i had this convo with my guy friends the other day and thank god all of them said its ****ing gross, otherwise id have ditched them, wtf how is that a turn on, and just, ew no

Lol this reminds me how young some of you on here are.

There is nothing wrong with calling your bf "daddy", and if anything, describing it as "****ing gross" just makes you frumpy and a prude, and nobody likes an Old Agatha.
This reminds me of House of Cards (UK version)...
Original post by kittyhawk
if she called me daddy i'd probably think she was kidding...
if she called me mummy i'd frickin run

what is your avi of?

it looks like some artists rendition of Lumpy Space Princess
Original post by Anonymoose12
I personally do not mind it but it has led to some very unfortunate scenarios. I was quite surprised when it first happened whilst we were "at it" and my first thought was to just carry on the charade.

I started calling her names like my little darling, princess, kiddo, sunshine, sweet heart, cupcake, etc. I incidentally got a little too into it and told her that she was going to get a raise on her allowance during climax. As a result, she sadly decided we should stop seeing each other.

I ****ING DIED :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending