The Student Room Group

I'm questioning whether for saving myself after marriage.

First thing, I'm not a virgin, I lost my virginity to a hooker when I was at rock bottom.

The morning after I felt the worst I've ever felt and told my minister and he said he understood due to how I felt. I promised him I wouldnt bang until after marriage.

A year later I did some stuff with a hooker and thought it didn't count as sex but turns out it did.

I think I broke the promise but I don't know to still stick with it or have sex with a girl if i ever get one.

I'm a mess, i know but I'm getting better.

I'm happy to answer any questions.

Scroll to see replies

In all honesty It is your choice, I guess that you are religious so that plays the main part in it.

my advice would be forget the hooker and tell nobody ever about.

and to do what you think is right, if you find someone you love and they love you by all means go ahead
Reply 2
Original post by AperfectBalance
In all honesty It is your choice, I guess that you are religious so that plays the main part in it.

my advice would be forget the hooker and tell nobody ever about.

and to do what you think is right, if you find someone you love and they love you by all means go ahead

I'm never telling anyone but I'm just wondering if my girlfriend asks if I'm a virgin or not and if i say no, she'll ask who it was.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I'm never telling anyone but I'm just wondering if my girlfriend asks if I'm a virgin or not and if i say no, she'll ask who it was.

Lol no she will not. Never came into any of mine anyway.
Reply 4
Original post by whorace

Sorry?
just say no. simple as
Reply 6
Sorry?

My ex never asked who I lost my virginity to. Yours won't either, and if she does just throw it off she'll understand it's very intrusive, even someone your ****ing shouldn't have that much access to you.
Reply 7
Original post by whorace
My ex never asked who I lost my virginity to. Yours won't either, and if she does just throw it off she'll understand it's very intrusive, even someone your ****ing shouldn't have that much access to you.

True, does throw it off mean change the subject.
Gross.
Reply 9
Original post by AntiBabylonista
Gross.

I can't change your mind but unless you're going to help, please don't respond.
"A year later I did some stuff with a hooker and thought it didn't count as sex but turns out it did." Speechless
:troll:
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
"A year later I did some stuff with a hooker and thought it didn't count as sex but turns out it did." Speechless

Very hard to explain, erm I thought sex was only if the D goes in. I told someone else on here secretly and apparently it counted.
Original post by stefano865
:troll:

*sigh*
Very hard to explain, erm I thought sex was only if the D goes in. I told someone else on here secretly and apparently it counted.

Oral...

Sex.

Anal...

Sex.
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
Oral...

Sex.

Anal...

Sex.

I'm not going to say what I technically did.
Original post by whorace

I would ask if I was his girlfriend

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by channies
I would ask if I was his girlfriend

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't get you.
I don't get you.

Sorry lol I mean that I would ask about who he lost his virginity to if I was his girlfriend
Original post by channies
Sorry lol I mean that I would ask about who he lost his virginity to if I was his girlfriend

And what would you do if he said to a hooker when he gave up on life.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending