The Student Room Group

You know you're obsessed with TSR when....

Scroll to see replies

Original post by homeland.lsw
wat no...
Also come join your friends In BLACK ROSE MANOR
As a ghost ofc

I do intend to, but I'm hopping between quotes/tags and no one is calling from there :tongue:
Original post by Andy98
I do intend to, but I'm hopping between quotes/tags and no one is calling from there :tongue:

soon andy
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon
:colone:
:h:
Original post by Sae.HH
OMG I actually was :rofl: That said it was an incredible movie! I just had to look away for so many scenes because I kept wincing. Can you believe that's just how people lived around the world at various points in time? I would just curl up into a ball and die.

Pretty sure I checked my phone halfway through and I never do that at the cinema.

It was incredible yes, the cinematography etc. but I just felt lieke it went on half an hour too long. It was an amazing insight though into that era and made me feel kind of guilty sitting on the premier seats in the Vue with some nachos.... :lol:
Original post by homeland.lsw
soon andy
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon
:colone:
:h:

:holmes:
Reply 144
My answer to the original post

When you open lots of threads you want to read in new tabs and end up with so many open your computer spends 30 minutes "not responding". Not that I do that every time I come on TSR...
Original post by Ethereal World
Pretty sure I checked my phone halfway through and I never do that at the cinema.

It was incredible yes, the cinematography etc. but I just felt lieke it went on half an hour too long. It was an amazing insight though into that era and made me feel kind of guilty sitting on the premier seats in the Vue with some nachos.... :lol:

Dat bear fight, so freaking intense, I don't get why he didn't play dead though, the Mom stopped caring until he tried to shoot her again lol
When someone says something to you irl and there's an awkward silence because your instinctive response is to rep them and not reply but obviously you can't:s-smilie:

Also when your phone not only corrects 'mother' to 'MHoC', but corrects random words to the usernames of some TSRians:lol:
Original post by cranbrook_aspie
When someone says something to you irl and there's an awkward silence because your instinctive response is to rep them and not reply but obviously you can't:s-smilie:

Also when your phone not only corrects 'mother' to 'MHoC', but corrects random words to the usernames of some TSRians:lol:

Haha love all of this. Instinctive response is to rep them :lol:
When you start trying to use the TSR emoji codes on every other type of social media and get sad when it doesn't work...
Original post by Alexion
When you start trying to use the TSR emoji codes on every other type of social media and get sad when it doesn't work...

When you start changing your avatar.... And you just. Can't. Stop.
Original post by Ethereal World
When you start changing your avatar.... And you just. Can't. Stop.

Hiya :h:
Original post by mkap
when tsr is a study website, yet your failing bc of it

^^:K: yep
Original post by the bear
when you name your children after TSR moderators

I actually think this won the Internet for me today.
When you're on it at almost 1 am with a 10 o'clock start tomorrow. :facepalm2:
Original post by SeanFM
When you're on it at almost 1 am with a 10 o'clock start tomorrow. :facepalm2:

When you're on it at almost 1 am with an 8 o'clock start tomorrow. :facepalm2:
Original post by Alexion
When you're on it at almost 1 am with an 8 o'clock start tomorrow. :facepalm2:

I have been Donalded it seems.
Original post by SeanFM
I have been Donalded it seems.

:u:

oh wait I probably shouldn't be proud of that :/
Original post by Alexion