The Student Room Group

How many guys do you reckon average girl sleeps with during uni?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
i think it depends but generally i think
0-3 normal girls
I know two girls, one's on 57 in 3 years, the other is 0.

so, 28.5 girls.
Reply 22
Over 9000
Depends on the girl, I knew one who slept with 5 in two years, and another who has graduated and is still a virgin.
what's with people and these frog profile pics :rofl:
Original post by shezshez

so, 28.5 girls.

57? Wtf that's just disgusting.
Don't know. And I don't really care.

Night time stuff is there business.
Original post by Argentinababy
I'm a girl and have only slep with 10. I think 10-20 is the average.

"only"
Reply 28
Average? 1. Their boyfriend.
Reply 29
Original post by Argentinababy
I'm a girl and have only slep with 10. I think 10-20 is the average.

There is no way you are the lower end of the average.
Reply 30
Original post by Reue
Average? 1. Their boyfriend.

Lol if you think the average is 1, I got some bad news for you bud :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Original post by shezshez

so, 28.5 girls.

Lol if some guys knew what their wives have gotten up to in uni, lets just say hashtag divorcefilings

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Original post by Diabolus
Lol if you think the average is 1, I got some bad news for you bud :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why would that be bad news for me?

I suspect the mean average is heavily distorted by a tiny minority racking up huge bed post notches. A more reasonable 'average' is probably a lot lower than people think.
There's a huge range, and a few right at the top end who will skew the "average" if you calculate it as a mean. Most of my female friends (and male, for that matter) were in the 1-5 range, some a few more, but I know of one girl who slept with over 100. Which do you think is representative of a "real" student experience?
Original post by sr90
A lot of the girls I knew would snog anything that moved, but would rarely actually sleep with them. So if you looked at them as an outsider you'd think they were easy/promiscuous but they really weren't at all.

Tbh I can think of a lot more guys who slept around at uni.

I agree with the top bit definiteley, I recon the average is probably around 5-7. Most girls I knew at undergrad only slept with people they'd hooked up with multiple times, myself included.

Obviously some girls do have one night stands but equally some are in relationships or just shy/religious.
0 people from my uni, 1 long-term boyfriend from home.

Thinking of people I know, I only know a handful (maybe less) of girls who have slept with more than 3/4 people. Most girls I know its 0 or 1.
Reply 36
Original post by Helenia
There's a huge range, and a few right at the top end who will skew the "average" if you calculate it as a mean. Most of my female friends (and male, for that matter) were in the 1-5 range, some a few more, but I know of one girl who slept with over 100. Which do you think is representative of a "real" student experience?

Over 100 guys?!?

Where are the parents in this story, and do they not realise their daughter is an abomination?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Diabolus
Over 100 guys?!?

Where are the parents in this story, and do they not realise their daughter is an abomination?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Presumably, as with most uni students, the parents are at home and the daughter doesn't keep them updated with all the gory details.

It's not something I'd choose to do, and if she were a close friend I'd probably be worried about her, but "an abomination" is not my judgement to make.
Only two for me
Original post by trapking
what's with people and these frog profile pics :rofl:

they all copied me smh :noway:

Quick Reply

Latest