The Student Room Group

How would you feel if your girl called you "Daddy"??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alexschmalex
If she wants to be banged by her "daddy", she can go ask her real dad...I'll steer the hell away from that crazy

what?

pass her to me then i'll take care of the rest :tongue:
Leave it to the Americans tbh
😖

"Daddy" makes me think of my own father TF.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 82
I dunno, the degree of weirdness would probably depend on the degree of arousal..I like some sense of dominance and if very into things might even like it, but in general it does seem a bit odd. Need to experience it before I can give a full opinion..
Reply 83
Original post by Hydeman
No, no, I meant the incident with the ketchup at dinner. :tongue:

Of course haha. On the bright side, whoever reads her response will learn how to deal with such situationin the future.
Reply 84
Strange that so many people find it strange. Perhaps because for me "daddy" is a different than "papa" and I therefore I don't connect with my father.
I find the word daddy is extremely slutty. :sexface:
Daddy no. Papi yesss (if he's Latino)
nah its a bit weird like, the last person you should be thinking of when having sex is your dad!, its like me calling my gf mummy during sex..gross

"Sir" on the other hand, is quite acceptable :wink:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Diabolus
The number of people on here who have said they're not ok with it or it's gross, just confirms that TSR is not a good place to get relationship advice.

Everyone on here is too inexperienced, or acts like they're 'holier than thou'

What's so wrong with having an opinion? Some people just don't like it? How is that bad relationship advice? And how the hell does that ultimately result in the conclusion that someone is inexperienced?

I agree with a few people here, "daddy" would just remind me of my own father, and it's just a really repulsive thought to have when you actually mean "daddy" in a sexual way. It's also a very submissive thing to say, and not every female is a sub in their sexual relationship (obviously).

Not my piece of cake, that is all. Not hating on anyone that's okay with it either.

However, not being okay with that in no way makes me (or others that think the same, as a matter of fact) immature/inexperienced and what not.
Sounds sexy
Original post by Ribbit1234
Papi yesss (if he's Latino)

even if he ain't latino doeee it's playful! hehe :tongue:

me gusta la princesa :pierre:
trust me daddyyy
Original post by kkboyk
But imagine if you called him that too much. What if you were having dinner with your family and invited him, then said "daddy can you pass me the ketchup please" and they both stood up to pick the ketchup up?
okay that would be hilarious but i guess there would be set times i can say it.
Original post by Mentally
hhhaaarrraaaammmmm

He likes it when I call him daddy bear :love:

It's so sexy. That's what alpha males are all about. The ones saying they find it awkward are probably beta af.
Original post by curiousduck
Like either mid way through sex or even on a general daily basis. Would it freak you out, turn you on or wouldn't really make a difference??

Or Mummy for the ladies :wink:

single.
Original post by WoodyMKC
To put it in perspective - how would you feel if I, whilst banging you, said "Oh, mum.... Yes mum, take it!"?

No no no! You just killed the mood. It's mami and Papi :wink:
I don't know why some people are finding this a turn off. Y'all like sexual imagination :sexface:
lololololololololololol
It's grim, surely if she says it you immediately think of her ****ing her dad...

Incest is only hot if it's in the same generation
Daddy...no
Sir or master...I'd encourage :tongue: :sexface:
Very concerned. Not as much as if we had a child who called me granddad (maybe Michael Douglas has had that experience?!!)
Reply 99
Original post by bad_username
okay that would be hilarious but i guess there would be set times i can say it.

Like when?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending