The Student Room Group

Multicultural toilets to be designed to avoid street defecation

Scroll to see replies

Original post by queen-bee
Not on our Marble floors. Our houses are exquisite.

That would be why you live here not there, would it?

You Middle Easterners make me laugh, constantly saying how superior a culture is that your parents couldn't wait to flee from.

Europe is more civilised, that is the reason they came and you stay. But it becomes less and less civilised as your fellow Arabs come to live here.

There is an irony there.
Original post by generallee
That would be why you live here not there, would it?

You Middle Easterners make me laugh, constantly saying how superior a culture is that your parents couldn't wait to flee from.

Europe is more civilised, that is the reason they came and you stay. But it becomes less and less civilised as your fellow Arabs come to live here.

There is an irony there.

I was born here bish,this is my country too. My parents were Europeans too. Mother was born in Germany and my father wasn't an Arab.
I don't know about you but Europe is still civilised to me
I was born here bish,this is my country too. My parents were Europeans too. Mother was born in Germany and my father wasn't an Arab.
I don't know about you but Europe is still civilised to me

It is your culture which matters, the place of birth is irrelevant bosh.

All your posts indicate you have a Middle Eastern culture which your mother's parents must have fled from. Just like I said.

What is with all this nonsense about how Middle Eastern floors are polished marble and better than British ones? How Middle Eastern asses are washed unlike European ones? Wtf???

You seem very confused WHAT you are, but you are definitely not English wherever you happened to have been born.
It is your culture which matters, the place of birth is irrelevant bosh.

All your posts indicate you have a Middle Eastern culture which your mother's parents must have fled from. Just like I said.

What is with all this nonsense about how Middle Eastern floors are polished marble and better than British ones? How Middle Eastern asses are washed unlike European ones? Wtf???

You seem very confused WHAT you are, but you are definitely not English wherever you happened to have been born.

In simple English..the houses are exquisite and y'all don't wash your asses but just use tissue right? No bidet etc
I'm half European,half levant

I'm English baby or am I not allowed to call myself that?
Original post by TimmonaPortella
I'm frankly bowled over by this completely watertight anecdote. I guess that's the issue completely put to bed.

I see what you did there.
Original post by MildredMalone
I see what you did there.

with the German design you literally can do this...
Smelly immigunts.
Original post by the bear
with the German design you literally can do this...

The infamous **** shelf.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48
Bet they don't even know how to use the 3 sea shells.
In simple English..the houses are exquisite and y'all don't wash your asses but just use tissue right? No bidet etc

Ha ha ha! Yeah we tend to use toilet tissue, don't you?? I was amazed when I found out that you must never offer your left hand in Arabic cultures because it is considered "unclean." :biggrin:

I was once in Dubai in a cab and the trip took us out of town and into the desert. Suddenly the guy stopped seemingly for no reason, grabbed a bottle of water from the glove compartment and wandered off behind a rock. We could see him lift up his white dish dash and squat. The water was evidently to wash his left hand afterwards.

I didn't say anything but when I paid at the end said "no, keep the change." :wink:

Call yourself what you like, it is all the same to me. But it doesn't make you English.
Original post by JezWeCan!
Ha ha ha! Yeah we tend to use toilet tissue, don't you?? I was amazed when I found out that you must never offer your left hand in Arabic cultures because it is considered "unclean." :biggrin:

I was once in Dubai in a cab and the trip took us out of town and into the desert. Suddenly the guy stopped seemingly for no reason, grabbed a bottle of water from the glove compartment and wandered off behind a rock. We could see him lift up his white dish dash and squat. The water was evidently to wash his left hand afterwards.

I didn't say anything but when I paid at the end said "no, keep the change." :wink:

It's like that in other cultures too but that's never been an issue in my family. I use my left or right hand to greet people

Loooool talk about sanitation
Call yourself what you like, it is all the same to me. But it doesn't make you English.

Oh so I'm not English? I'm not British? I'm what exactly? I was born here,raised here,speak the language. This is home to me baby,ain't you or anybody else gonna tell me I don't belong here
Original post by Josb
In the tourist areas.

No. Please don't go there. You are not a professor of middle eastern studies or their culture
It's like that in other cultures too but that's never been an issue in my family. I use my left or right hand to greet people

Loooool talk about sanitation

Sanitation is what the thread is about. Middle Eastern migrants defecating in the streets of Europe. If you don't want to talk about it, why contribute to the thread?

:confused:
Sanitation is what the thread is about. Middle Eastern migrants defecating in the streets of Europe. If you don't want to talk about it, why contribute to the thread?

Did you not read my very first post in this thread. I'm laughing at the irony of this thread.
Oh so I'm not English? I'm not British? I'm what exactly? I was born here,raised here,speak the language. This is home to me baby,ain't you or anybody else gonna tell me I don't belong here

You have a British passport I guess, and I am not saying that you don't "belong" here.

But you are not English.
You have a British passport I guess, and I am not saying that you don't "belong" here.

But you are not English.

You do realise my dad is an Italian with blue eyes,not both are Arabs. But anyway,yes I'm English just as every other child born and raised here who speaks the language and goes to school here and works here and contributes. Who are you to tell me what I am or what I'm not?
Did you not read my very first post in this thread. I'm laughing at the irony of this thread.

No I don't recall reading your first post in this thread.

Where is the irony? Are you saying that some Middle Eastern immigrants aren't defecating in the streets?

And that special toilets are therefore having to be built?

No I don't recall reading your first post in this thread.

Where is the irony? Are you saying that some Middle Eastern immigrants aren't defecating in the streets?

And that special toilets are therefore having to be built?

I suggest you read it and let it sink in. It's on the first page of this thread

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending