The Student Room Group

How would you feel if your girl called you "Daddy"??

Scroll to see replies

Id love it. But only if i was really her daddy
Original post by The_Internet
Daddy...no
Sir or master...I'd encourage :tongue: :sexface:

Master sounds corny unless you and her are doing BDSM, and why daf*q would you want your girl to call you sir? What are you, a knight of King Arthur's roundtable lol?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by queen-bee
No no no! You just killed the mood. It's mami and Papi :wink:
I don't know why some people are finding this a turn off. Y'all like sexual imagination :sexface:

In case you hadn't noticed m'dear, neither of us are hispanic :tongue:
Original post by WoodyMKC
In case you hadn't noticed m'dear, neither of us are hispanic :tongue:

The word daddy is still hella sexy.
During sex maybe, in general day to day life NOOOOO
Original post by curiousduck
Like either mid way through sex or even on a general daily basis. Would it freak you out, turn you on or wouldn't really make a difference??

Or Mummy for the ladies :wink:

Well i thought you meant how would you feel as a father so...
I like it :indiff:
My then-boyfriend said "come to daddy" once and I found it utterly repellent. It's the only thing I've found in sex (so far) that's genuinely squicked me to the point I had to call it off. *shudder*

Edit: that's not why we broke up though, just realised it could be read that way :tongue: Interestingly we broke up because he couldn't stop pursuing women twenty years younger with daddy issues...I guess he really wanted to be daddy. :colonhash:
(edited 8 years ago)
Well, I call my fiance 'daddy' but that's because he's the daddy of my son lol. I say it so much in front of my son that sometimes when my son is in bed asleep, I will say "Daddy, what do you want for dinner?" :lol:

But in the bedroom? :eek: That would be ****ing weird.
Original post by kkboyk
Like when?

Bed time :wink: there could be a code word!
Reply 110
Original post by bad_username
Bed time :wink: there could be a code word!

A code word for what?
Reply 111
Original post by Anonymoose12
I personally do not mind it but it has led to some very unfortunate scenarios. I was quite surprised when it first happened whilst we were "at it" and my first thought was to just carry on the charade.

I started calling her names like my little darling, princess, kiddo, sunshine, sweet heart, cupcake, etc. I incidentally got a little too into it and told her that she was going to get a raise on her allowance during climax. As a result, she sadly decided we should stop seeing each other.

Best response ever 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Original post by Josb
A code word for what?

For when you're in the mood to be called daddy
I thought it was weird til my boyfriend referred to himself as 'Daddy' once and it made all the wetness happen. I love the dom/sub dynamic of it, being his 'little girl'. It never makes me think of my father, and I do call my father Daddy.
She says she likes it when im nasty...

So imma give her what she asks for :colone:
Original post by apronedsamurai
Is you a Latina?

:colone:

Well hello :colone:
Original post by Anonymous
I thought it was weird til my boyfriend referred to himself as 'Daddy' once and it made all the wetness happen. I love the dom/sub dynamic of it, being his 'little girl'. It never makes me think of my father, and I do call my father Daddy.

:O.........

+1 for the honesty.

-2 for the anonymity.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Well hello :colone:

hello back
Original post by apronedsamurai
hello back

It's me
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
It's me

Hi, loved your album