The Student Room Group

First gay experience

Ok so like feel pretty rubbish after last night n really need to talk to someone :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Silly silly boy
Ok so like feel pretty rubbish after last night n really need to talk to someone :frown:

Can anyone help? :frown:
It would help if you actually tell us what happened?
Fancy a chat x
Oh god so it was like basically I ended up going him with two other boys :frown:
You need to give us more information or we can't help. You're being very vague.
Well if you enjoyed it, who cares?
I sorry Georgia I'm just so embarrassed. It's like I've liked this cute for ages n last night after a few drinks I kinda told him I thought I might be gay or bi, anyway the rest of the night he kept whispering in my ear 'I'm gonna **** u later'. I really really like him so despite being really nervous I let him take me home, but he got this other guy who I don't know to come back with us n basically they both did wat he said he was gonna do :frown: I just don't know how to feel Georgia :frown:
Did you spit or swallow?

Spoiler

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
You got banged by two guys? Wallah I'm done. If they forced themselves on you then that may be a problem, but if it was consensual then what exactly do you want help with?

:rofl:
I sorry Georgia I'm just so embarrassed. It's like I've liked this cute for ages n last night after a few drinks I kinda told him I thought I might be gay or bi, anyway the rest of the night he kept whispering in my ear 'I'm gonna **** u later'. I really really like him so despite being really nervous I let him take me home, but he got this other guy who I don't know to come back with us n basically they both did wat he said he was gonna do :frown: I just don't know how to feel Georgia :frown:

Would you like to pm me and discuss this privately? That way you won't need to be embarrassed about it being public and I can hopefully give you some advice on the situation.
Original post by luminarychild
:rofl:

Please don't laugh luminary :frown: I've never dun it before so I just feel bad :frown:
That's so kind Georgia thank u :frown: how do I pm?
Please don't laugh luminary :frown: I've never dun it before so I just feel bad :frown:

I wasn't laughing at you man it was PlantagenetCrowns statement lol, If you need someone to talk too just Pm me :smile:
That's so kind Georgia thank u :frown: how do I pm?

I'll pm you now! When you check your messages you'll see one from me, then you can read it and click reply.
Waitt, how old are you? I can't help butt feel you're really young from the way you're typing
Original post by Serpentine111
Waitt, how old are you? I can't help butt feel you're really young from the way you're typing

gr8 banter m8
Original post by NathanWatterson
gr8 banter m8

Wat?
Original post by Serpentine111
Wat?

Are you aware you slipped a butt joke in there?
Original post by NathanWatterson
Are you aware you slipped a butt joke in there?

Omg lmao no! My keyboard is al messy and I'm quite tired so my typing is all over this place :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending