Scroll to see replies

Aw that's lovely to hear!! :smile:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Original post by sarahmcallister
I applied on the 8th October and still waiting for English and History

I got an offer on Monday but I've not heard many people get offers at all so I don't think they've started really giving them out in bulk yet
Original post by PunkyCupcake
International relations offer!

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh my god, finally, well done!!! You've been waiting ages, but congrats!
Original post by adamgara
Thanks!
Did you receive anything from Durham (or from your other choices)?

If you mean offers not yet and I have 3 from Warwick, Nottingham and Royal Holloway :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jill800
If you mean offers not yet and I have 3 from Warwick, Nottingham and Royal Holloway :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, I meant that! Congratulations, I also received one from Warwick, the others are pending.
Original post by adamgara
Yes, I meant that! Congratulations, I also received one from Warwick, the others are pending.

Thank you! Congrats to you too :smile: Warwick is my second favourite after Durham- good luck with the others!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by docmcstuffin
Anyone who applied on/before 21st October had an offer for English Literature yet? I'm just curious and soo impatient haha (applied to Hatfield) :smile:

I applied on 22nd October and I haven't heard back either! I chose Hatfield too!!! I'm beginning to get very impatient. Hopefully we'll hear by the end of Feb
Best of luck x
I wonder, am I the only person here who didn't have a preference for college? I made an open application, although hoping for Josephine Butler if I'm lucky enough to get an offer. Application was confirmed on 1st October so I'd like to hope it's not going to be too much longer, but if SOAS is anything to go by I'll be waiting 3 months longer than everyone else!
Reply 1628
Original post by eleanor27
Only Exeter... still waiting on Scotland... what about you? :smile:

I have offers from all but Durham.. and I think Durham will be my first choice if I get an offer! :smile:
Reply 1629
Got my offer for Politics! :biggrin: St. Aidan's for AAA, absolutely chuffed
Original post by na1198ch
oh my god, finally, well done!!! You've been waiting ages, but congrats!

Thank you! I know, it longed out my life so much but I can finally rest now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ziggyystardust
I applied on 22nd October and I haven't heard back either! I chose Hatfield too!!! I'm beginning to get very impatient. Hopefully we'll hear by the end of Feb
Best of luck x

I applied early november and still nothing also :/
Got rejected for History a few days ago and applied in October so if you haven't heard yet it's probably good news!! Well done to all with offers!!
Has anyone who applied for economics after the Oxbridge deadline ha an offer yet??
Just heard back from Durham this morning, got General Engineering Standard offer :smile:
Reply 1635
Original post by Bigdog7
Has anyone who applied for economics after the Oxbridge deadline ha an offer yet??

Applied for PPE on the 1st of December, still waiting! May I ask for your grades? I have A*AB, missed my Econ offer last year and decided to take a gap year!
Original post by AunAb
Applied for PPE on the 1st of December, still waiting! May I ask for your grades? I have A*AB, missed my Econ offer last year and decided to take a gap year!

I applied for straight econ on the 16th of November
Predicted a*aa and got 5a's last year. My mate applied for Ppe before the Oxbridge deadline predicted 4a*s and still hasn't heard back from Durham tho so I wouldn't worry too much
(edited 8 years ago)
Just got natural sciences (Maths and Economics) A*AA. Applied to Hatfield #yeahHatfield, but haven't heard about college yet.
Original post by ziggyystardust
Best of luck x

Got an offer to joint lit with education. V excited to get an offer.
Original post by polymath98
Just got natural sciences (Maths and Economics) A*AA. Applied to Hatfield #yeahHatfield, but haven't heard about college yet.

Whoop!!! I got my maths offer in Jan, applied to Hatfield too!!! So snap!!! Except I'm hoping to dabble in French and not economics

Quick Reply