The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Postgrads

Hi Everyone,

Thought I'd post a new thread so new postgrads can chat without bugging up the enthusiasm of freshers and their applications. Anyone accepted and confirmed?
You living in halls or town? What are you studying?

I'm going to be in MSc Sports Biomech and I've applied for halls :smile:

Looking forward to getting back into it after a year out!
Original post by piglet33
Hi Everyone,

Thought I'd post a new thread so new postgrads can chat without bugging up the enthusiasm of freshers and their applications. Anyone accepted and confirmed?

Hi piglet33

Congrats on your place here at Loughborough and look forward to seeing you in September :smile:

Vicky
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Original post by piglet33
Hi Everyone,

Hi Piglet 33,
I am going to study information management and business technology this september and I will stay at John Phillips halls
Original post by Egyptian lady
Hi Piglet 33,
I am going to study information management and business technology this september and I will stay at John Phillips halls

Congrats on your place at Loughborough Egyptian lady, we look forward to seeing you next month :biggrin:

Becky
Hey, I might be late to the party, but whatever. I'm going into Ergonomics (Human Factors) and I'll be living in John Phillips. Should be good times :biggrin:
Reply 5
Hey. I'll be studying Exercise Physiology and will be staying in John Phillips Halls
Original post by Thrillhouse
Hey, I might be late to the party, but whatever. I'm going into Ergonomics (Human Factors) and I'll be living in John Phillips. Should be good times :biggrin:

Hello Thrill house,
I will be staying at John Phillips too. I will arrive on 25th of sep :biggrin:.
Original post by sodon
Hey. I'll be studying Exercise Physiology and will be staying in John Phillips Halls

Hello sodon,
I will be staying in John phillips too. I will arrive on 25 th of sep :biggrin:
Reply 8
Anyone in Harry French?
Reply 9
Hi! I'll be staying at Telford. Will reach on 26th Sep.

Anyone else in Telford?
Reply 10
Original post by sodon

I will be studying exercise physiology as well, not wanting to live in the on campus accommodations. Do you guys know how to go about getting a flat with other post grad students?
Reply 11
Hi!

I am postgraduate and I am looking for an accommodation for next year. I would like to be on campus but I don't know how quiet it is there. Can someone living in John Phillips (or other place) tell me if the quiet room option is really so that you can fall asleep at 10 if you decide to?

Cheers and see you next year!
Reply 12
Original post by iliikata
Hi!

I am postgraduate and I am looking for an accommodation for next year. I would like to be on campus but I don't know how quiet it is there. Can someone living in John Phillips (or other place) tell me if the quiet room option is really so that you can fall asleep at 10 if you decide to?

Cheers and see you next year!

I'm in Harry French, didn't select the quiet room option and I'm 90% of the time asleep by 10pm. The undergrads can be a little noisy on big nights out (no surprises there) but for the most part it's pretty quiet. I can't hear neighbours playing music, no one has house parties and it's just a quiet, respectful building.
Original post by krid
I will be studying exercise physiology as well, not wanting to live in the on campus accommodations. Do you guys know how to go about getting a flat with other post grad students?

Hi krid

If you contact our accommodation team they will be able to help you. E-mail [email protected] or visit the website here

Hope this helps
Vicky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending