At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Wolverhampton uni offer holders 2016!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Fiona272
Yeah walsall for placement, i was thinking about staying a bit outside walsall as i wasnt to keen on the area when i was over, i could be wrong though. Il more than likey bring my car from home and just change to english plates. Where you from?
I live down the m54 in Shifnal which is the other side of Wolverhampton. Tbh I don't like Walsall from what I've seen my husband works there too so see it daily. You could always stay in halls at Wolverhampton as there is the campus bus. So glad I've found someone studying with me. Are you on facebook? X
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Original post by Nsntb
I live down the m54 in Shifnal which is the other side of Wolverhampton. Tbh I don't like Walsall from what I've seen my husband works there too so see it daily. You could always stay in halls at Wolverhampton as there is the campus bus. So glad I've found someone studying with me. Are you on facebook? X

Oh really? That would be handy, i was told lichfield is nice either? Wouldnt be too keen on mad student halls
Yeah you on facebook? Whats your name?
Reply 82
Oh really? That would be handy, i was told lichfield is nice either? Wouldnt be too keen on mad student halls
Tilly Sund
Original post by kayleyyy
Unconditional offer for Adult Nursing at City Campus starting September 2016 :smile:

Hey, I'm also applying for nursing, how did you get an unconditional offer? Like do you already have your A level grades or what?
Reply 84
Got an Unconditional Offer for Business and Marketing Management!! Got tons of questions though x_x got given the place on the open day as loved the facilities yet to go around the town yet even though I live in Telford!

Anyone know what the town is like and the shopping facilities and anyone else doing this course? o_o
Also would be cool to find out if people prefer to travel in rather than live (even though i’m not far away I think living will be easier and less time constrained)
Reply 85
I got conditional offer subject to DBS and health checks today for mental health nursing. I applied for september 2016 start but when i checked on UCAS its saying im starting september 2017. Is this a mistake? Went for interviews on January 18
Original post by jamil05
I got conditional offer subject to DBS and health checks today for mental health nursing. I applied for september 2016 start but when i checked on UCAS its saying im starting september 2017. Is this a mistake? Went for interviews on January 18

I applied for children's nursing Jan 2015 to start sept 2015 but because they were full by then they offered me sept 2016. So i would say no it's not a mistake. I went on the waiting list in case any one dropped out but they didn't. It just means you won't get the NHS bursary starting 2017.
Reply 87
Hello everyone I am new here and wanted to get a bit more information about The University of Wolverhampton as i've been given a condition offer for the computer science degree and wanted to know if the university in general was any good and the course itself before I reject it for UCAS EXTRA.
Reply 88
Hi everyone, doing an Access course and have a conditional offer. Waiting (impatiently) to start this year. Hoping to do early years teaching. My wife is currently finishing her midwifery degree at Walsall as well. She thinks it's brilliant, really looking forward to going, and to see you all there!!!
Reply 89
Hi, had anyone studied or thinking about studying primary eductation at uni of wolverhampton? x
Anyone jan 2017 for nursing? Im coming over from ireland, so nervous

im coming from northern ireland but not for nursing😞😞
Reply 91
Original post by Owari
Got an Unconditional Offer for Business and Marketing Management!! Got tons of questions though x_x got given the place on the open day as loved the facilities yet to go around the town yet even though I live in Telford!

Anyone know what the town is like and the shopping facilities and anyone else doing this course? o_o
Also would be cool to find out if people prefer to travel in rather than live (even though i’m not far away I think living will be easier and less time constrained)

Hi! I got an Unconditional offer too, did you go to the open day in Feb? I'll be studying Business Management through distance learning - I'm in full time employment so i didn't really want to take any time out of work to study, so thought this was my best option
Reply 92

I have firmed childrens nursing for Jan 2017 at Walsall campus too!
Accepted Unconditional offer for BSc Animal Behaviour and Wildlife Conservation 2016, City Campus :smile:
Hi everyone I have 2 conditional offers for Adult Nursing and Wolverhampton is one of them.
I will be studying at the City Campus should I choose Wolverhampton.
I felt the interview was quite short but I do have a lot of experience in healthcare,I have my English and Maths GCSE and a level 3 qual, plus I'm completing the access to health in 1yr! Not long to go......
I wasn't able to attend the open day before my interview but I have booked for the June open day.
Whilst I wait it would be great if anyone could fill me in on what it's like to study adult nursing at Wolves even if you have already graduated
Thanks 😊
I have a unconditional offer for LD nursing at walsall campus. I start sept 2016 and have had my offer since may 2015
I bet you can't wait to start
People on my access course say Walsall has great facilities.
It would be a trek from Halesowen so thankfully I'm at the City campus very straight fwd to get to from where I live.
Well depending on my grades we may cross paths good luck with your Sept start 😊
Reply 97
Original post by Abdul96
Hello everyone I am new here and wanted to get a bit more information about The University of Wolverhampton as i've been given a condition offer for the computer science degree and wanted to know if the university in general was any good and the course itself before I reject it for UCAS EXTRA.

Hello Abdul96,

You said that you wanted to get more information about the university, and I think that this article might be of value to you.
http://feel.news/university-wolverhampton-student-story/
Reply 98
I received an offer from Wolverhampton for Biological Sciences starting this Sept, hopefully I'll be in either Victoria Halls or Fiveways House.
Accepted the unconditional offer for Public Health BSc for Sept 2016. Mature student :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending