The Student Room Group

Getting to Cambridge: STEP by STEP!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by StrawbAri
Sort of :redface:
My old school didn't offer iGCSEs so I had to self teach all 8 subjects three months till the exams. I managed 3A*s 3As and 2Bs :redface: Plus I won't have AS f/maths when applying (Thanks CIE :angry:)

Anyway good luck with your exams! :biggrin:

That's admirable. You'll be a shoe in. Can't you self-teach AS FM? It's not hard at all!

Thanks. :biggrin:
Original post by Zacken
That's admirable. You'll be a shoe in. Can't you self-teach AS FM? It's not hard at all!

Thanks. :biggrin:

Thanks, I hope so! and you're welcome :biggrin:

My exam board (CIE) doesn't offer FM at AS level :sadnod: and it's too late to register with Edexcel.
Reply 82
Thanks, I hope so! and you're welcome :biggrin:

My exam board (CIE) doesn't offer FM at AS level :sadnod: and it's too late to register with Edexcel.

What d'you mean it's too late to register with Edexcel?
Original post by Zacken
What d'you mean it's too late to register with Edexcel?

Registration for edexcel IALs in June where I live are about to close. Plus I only have three months and 4 other subjects. I don't think I'd be able to do it.
Reply 84
Registration for edexcel IALs in June where I live are about to close. Plus I only have three months and 4 other subjects. I don't think I'd be able to do it.

Ah, fair enough. Mine only open at the end of the month.
Reply 85
I think I'll do a step blog

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 86
Original post by Krollo

Posted from TSR Mobile

pls
Original post by Zacken
pls

*dont
Original post by Krollo

Posted from TSR Mobile

If I did one it would be like
"Today I did nothing"
"And I did nothing again today"
"and I did nothing again for the whole of this month"

several months later
"Oh look i got a grade 3 RIP my offer"
Original post by Jordan\
*dont

don't*

Spoiler

Reply 90
I've been being very lazy recently, barely been doing any work. I managed to power through the differentiation chapter in FP3 last night before going to go bed but that's pretty much it. It was a short chapter, so that's not exactly a big feat, there was nothing really new in the chapter, it's just standard differentiation applied to slightly more exotic functions. Anywho.

Got an Imperial offer last night/night before that, can't quite remember which. Probably going to end up insuring Warwick anyway, anybody have any thoughts on Imperial v/s Warwick?
Original post by Zacken
I've been being very lazy recently, barely been doing any work. I managed to power through the differentiation chapter in FP3 last night before going to go bed but that's pretty much it. It was a short chapter, so that's not exactly a big feat, there was nothing really new in the chapter, it's just standard differentiation applied to slightly more exotic functions. Anywho.

Got an Imperial offer last night/night before that, can't quite remember which. Probably going to end up insuring Warwick anyway, anybody have any thoughts on Imperial v/s Warwick?

Warwick, fatso
Reply 92
Original post by tinkerbella~
Warwick, fatso

Done, fatterso.
Original post by Zacken
Done, fatterso.

No don't listen to me I'm stupid
Reply 94
No don't listen to me I'm stupid

Too late. What d'you mean you're stupid? *sniggers* paint-drawn moustaches are things that only clever people do.
Original post by Zacken
Too late. What d'you mean you're stupid? *sniggers* paint-drawn moustaches are things that only clever people do.

Yeah, just like holding trophies on top of their head.
Reply 96
Yeah, just like holding trophies on top of their head.

No chill
Reply 97
Original post by Zacken

you're kind of an inspiration to me now, mate - I mean if Zacken can self-study 3 A-levels and STEP I, II and III, why can't I aim what I want to do? :colondollar:
Reply 98
Original post by aymanzayedmannan
you're kind of an inspiration to me now, mate - I mean if Zacken can self-study 3 A-levels and STEP I, II and III, why can't I aim what I want to do? :colondollar:

Please, you're your own inspiration. You're already doing great from what I can see. :yep:

ffs I need to take inspiration from you and learn physics. :rofl:
Reply 99
Original post by Zacken
Please, you're your own inspiration. You're already doing great from what I can see. :yep:

ffs I need to take inspiration from you and learn physics. :rofl:

You just started FP2 and got full raw in both papers...

I'm willing to help if you're willing to help with FP2 and FP3. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending