The Student Room Group

Its a disgrace how most things are done because of money.

'oh you doing a photographic degree? omg what a waste of time what sort of jobs can you get with that blah blah blah blah', 'but I enjoy it and am interested in it', 'no no no you cant do a degree because you enjoy it you must do a degree because you want to get rich. Photographic degrees are a waste a time- they shouldn't do these type of degrees, they letting everyone into uni these days blah blah blha blha blha blah blah blah'.

This type of person deserves to be thrown of a bridge. :angry:

Scroll to see replies

Are you talking to yourself?
70% of jobs don't ask for a specific degree.

It doesn't matter what degree you have as much. Its more important to have a good classification.
Reply 3
Original post by Ethereal World
Are you talking to yourself?

Shut up.
Reply 4
Original post by undine_monty
70% of jobs don't ask for a specific degree.

It doesn't matter what degree you have as much. Its more important to have a good classification.

shut up
Reply 5
are you not sick of making new accounts every day?
Reply 6
Hahaha, I thought you'd given up, no-one cares mate :lol:
It's true though
Because in our society money is like oxygen, it gives you freedom!
Without money your life will be hard, as much as you say you dont need money, you do!
I tend to agree with you as far as you're saying that people should enjoy what they're doing and not see university as just about gaining employment.

As much as you imply that the taxpayer should fund whatever people feel like doing for three years I can't go along with you.
Original post by greatguy68
shut up

Uh, I was kinda supporting what you were saying :dry:
Original post by Jenx301
are you not sick of making new accounts every day?

No.
Original post by harinimnida
It's true though

Whats true?

That you you a halfwit? yeah that is true
Original post by BlackSweetness
Because in our society money is like oxygen, it gives you freedom!
Without money your life will be hard, as much as you say you dont need money, you do!

Oh am sorry is the only way to make money to get 100% in 'top' subjects now?
Original post by greatguy69
Whats true?

That you you a halfwit? yeah that is true

0/10 troll

photography degree teach snap snap camera wow 70k a year
No potential Diogenes type characters in the making here then.
Original post by JohnGreek
Thankfully people like you are destined to a life of precarious employment and benefits. Almost like a perverse form of social/economic Darwinism.

People like you are disgusting. You sit looking you nose down at everyone 'omg i am like so smart seriously how is anyone that stupid I am the best there is I am better than everybody the universe revolves around me, i am so great, me me me me me'.

You obviously a tory voter. you nazi. Bet you idea of fun is to burn money in front of the homeless 'hey dave what you want to do tongiht? why dont we go down to abrahams shop and burn some money infront of that bum that always sits outside? hahaha omg great idea lets take your bmw that you dad brought for you'.

prick :angry:
I wouldn't go into something that didn't pay well. Money isn't the only reason why I am doing Dentistry and it's certainly not the most important but it's an important factor!
Original post by harinimnida
0/10 troll

photography degree teach snap snap camera wow 70k a year

You halfwit. Theres more to photography than snap sna snap.

I dont even do photography and I can tell you this.

dumbass.
Original post by Nav_Mallhi
I wouldn't go into something that didn't pay well. Money isn't the only reason why I am doing Dentistry and it's certainly not the most important but it's an important factor!

If money is a factor in your decisions then you stupid.

Quick Reply

Latest