The Student Room Group

I am obsessed with looking out the window at my car

I have been driving for 4 years now but still have the habit with looking out the windows constantly to look at my car. I Live on the end of a row of houses and i can see my car parked clearly from my windows, especially from my bedroom window.

I keep looking at my car imagining different scenarios or remembering how I may have looked earlier in the day while driving in my car, or just looking in awe at my car and sometimes gawping at it in awe not quite believing that I am the owner of such a magnificence machine
I also look at my car from my bedroom window sometimes imagining what my enemies may think when they see me driving around in said car.

I need to stop the obsession though, people are probably wondering why I often kep looking out of my windows, lol
Reply 1
Post a photo of the view.
Reply 2
Original post by JC.
Post a photo of the view.

Lol,

I actually considered taking a photo of my car from my window so I just look at the photo instead of looking out the windows so often at it
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by I love life
Lol,

I actually considered this

Go on then.

You post yours and maybe I'll post mine...
Reply 4
Which car ? Ferrari?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I look out the bedroom window not to look at a car but sometimes ok all the time spying on the neighbours
Reply 6
:badger:
Reply 7
Original post by A321
Which car ? Ferrari?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Unless he's chopped it in it's a focus diesel with a myriad of problems...
When my uncle came to visit when I was a child he used to stand at our window and stare at his car because he was so afraid of it being stolen (he came from a crime filled area and wouldn't believe it when we told him that people didn't regularly steal cars from public streets in our town). It drove everyone crazy. Please stop it.
Reply 9
As soon as you stop checking, they'll take your wheels OP.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending