The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

How lenient is Warwick (politics)?

So a friend of mine has received an offer for politics (AAA) and I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience in people getting in although they have missed their offers?
Also, how reputable is the politics course at Warwick?
Reply 1
I would also be curious to know, I have applied for PPE which is A*AA which I may be capable of but if I got AAA would there be any chance of still getting in?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Yeah I'd be interested too
Reply 3
Original post by TheSnazzyMan
So a friend of mine has received an offer for politics (AAA) and I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience in people getting in although they have missed their offers?
Also, how reputable is the politics course at Warwick?

The course is highly regarded and very popular. In terms of leniency they will accept A*AB or AAB in some cases. AAB really depends on numbers. If you do get AAB they will more than likely offer you a place on the joint Politics and Sociology course or if you get lower (ABB/ABC) they will offer you Sociology. Hope this helps :smile:
Original post by Age
The course is highly regarded and very popular. In terms of leniency they will accept A*AB or AAB in some cases. AAB really depends on numbers. If you do get AAB they will more than likely offer you a place on the joint Politics and Sociology course or if you get lower (ABB/ABC) they will offer you Sociology. Hope this helps :smile:

My offer for Sociology is more like AAB...
Original post by Fangorn
I would also be curious to know, I have applied for PPE which is A*AA which I may be capable of but if I got AAA would there be any chance of still getting in?

I am a first year student for PPE, I got AAA at A Level and here I am, however do strive for that A* anyway, you'll feel better for it!
Reply 6
Original post by redinthegrey
My offer for Sociology is more like AAB...

Should be ABB, no?
http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/courses/l300/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending